Overview and Responsibilities
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will be involved in an 18 to 24 month paid training program designed to build skills and knowledge required to manage a Republic Finance branch. This role also assists the Branch Manager with sales, overall account maintenance, customer service, finance and management functions. Individuals in this position must maintain the ability to relocate to another office that is more than 50 miles from their current location or, when located in a large metropolitan city (i.e., Houston, Dallas, Atlanta), to another part of the city outside of a typical acceptable commute. Typical base pay for an Assistant Branch Manager is $33,500 - $35,000 with an uncapped monthly bonus opportunity. Typical base pay for a Branch Manager is $43,000 with a monthly bonus opportunity plus an annual bonus based on branch performance that can total upwards of $50,000+. Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Actively identifies opportunities to originate new loan business with new and existing customers
- Evaluates customer needs to recommend the best consumer loan and voluntary product solutions
- Completes loan applications, proposals and offerings for new borrowers and follows up with pending applicants
- Assists potential borrowers by explaining the loan process, answering questions regarding loan products and loan processing
- Closes loans, assembles loan folders and breaks down files
- Take ownership of customer concerns and works with management to formulate and execute strategies for potential problem loans
- Applies analytical skills to quickly and efficiently resolve any customer issues
- Consistently meets or exceeds loan goals
- Manages all day-to-day responsibilities for servicing an ever-growing, complex consumer loan portfolio
- Processes insurance claims, follow-ups and payments when necessary and maintains insurance log per state requirements
- Provides excellent customer care through daily transactions, customer inquiries and problem resolution
- Shadows Branch Manager for development purposes
- Completes Roadmap training as assigned, actively pursues internal and external developmental opportunities and engages in development of leadership skills outside of the organization
- Learns to provide operational and administrative leadership for the branch team while in training
- Supports Branch Manager in achieving business plan and sales goals by ensuring outstanding operational and administrative control, and service delivery
- Assists Branch Manager with management functions, including but not limited to recruitment of branch staff, training and development of staff, supporting the company's Core Values and translating those values into every day actions as well as problem resolution and servicing of difficult accounts
- Adheres to corporate, legal, and regulatory policies, guidelines, and requirements regarding compliance
- Maintains the ability to relocate to another geographical area both while in this role and once eligible for promotion. This could be another office more than 50 miles from the assigned training branch or, when located in a large metropolitan city (i.e., Atlanta, Dallas/Ft.Worth, Houston), to another part of the city outside a typical acceptable commute. *Relocation package provided.
- Recommends action plans to improve operational controls and ensure consistent customer service and a superior client experience
- Networks within the community to gain referral business
- Performs Branch Manager relief assignments in other branches as assigned
- Effectively builds trust with customers and internal staff by embodying and demonstrating the philosophy of the organization, including core values, company policies, operational procedures and compliance
- Bachelor's degree is REQUIRED(College Seniors can sometimes work 20 hours a week until graduation)
- 1-3 years of sales experience (i.e. retail sales, goal-oriented, incentive based) is strongly preferred.
- Relocation is required after training is complete and may also be required during your tenure in the Assistant Branch Manager role. *Relocation package is provided for moves > 50 miles.
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude, strong communication and customer relations skills are a must.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as a dedicated team member
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and while being detail-oriented
- Creative problem solving, analytical decision making, organization and time management skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- High level of creativity and flexibility in order to improve existing programs and develop new ones
- Basic computer skills required; familiarity with Windows and MS Office suite
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation are required
- Must meet our acceptable standards for criminal background history, credit history and driving history and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to meet the eligibility requirements for insurance licensing in order to sell voluntary insurance products. Eligibility is based on a criminal background check conducted by the state's department of insurance.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
- Regular drawings for sports tickets
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Address1485 Hwy 34 East, Suite 10A