The Field Service Manager is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the installation projects between the customers, vendors and our company for multiple projects at once in teh assigned territory.
- Coordinate installation project with customer.
- Approve and submit subcontractor invoices/draws for payment.
- Anticipate and resolve customer issues.
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with customers, sales, and administration.
- Maintain strong visibility on job site
- An understanding of carpentry, building, and contracting is preferred.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem solving and organizational skills.
- Great customer service.
- Proficiency in MS software.
- Project management and planning
- Flexibility in approach to different types of business problems and a willingness to change course to avoid project setbacks
- Able to create and establish structure and process across cross-functional teams
- Experience working independently
- Collaborative, Adaptable, Creative, Honest, Positive
- Represent Republic Elite with pride and integrity.
- Provide a favorable customer experience from initial contact through installation.
- Promote and enable constructive communication between departments.
- Follow all safety and environment regulations.
- Valid driver’s license
- College degree required.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
*Physical RequirementsWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to conduct inspections and visits to the construction job site (i.e. stand, walk, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch). Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Compensation:50,000.00 - 60,000.00Salary
Address:123 Main St, Addison, TX 75001 USA
Benefits: Medical InsuranceDental InsuranceVision Insurance401KLife Insurance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
Together, we have more than 50 years of experience designing, producing, and installing multifamily kitchens and bathrooms. With a cabinet manufacturing facility in East Texas, a Design Center and Showroom located just outside of Dallas, and an integrated team of granite, quartz, and marble suppliers, Republic Elite is uniquely qualified to offer turn-key, customized solutions for multifamily interiors.
Republic EliteRepublic Elite represents the coming together of two of the most trusted names in multifamily interiors: cabinet pioneer Republic Industries and countertop expert Elite Multifamily Interiors. Together, we have more than 50 years of experience designing, producing, and installing multifamily kitchens and bathrooms. With a cabinet manufacturing facility in East Texas, a Design Center and Showroom located just outside of Dallas, and an integrated team of granite, quartz, and marble suppliers, Republic Elite is uniquely qualified to offer turn-key, customized solutions for multifamily interiors.