Office Manager / Bookkeeper
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Commercial Construction Subcontracting company is currently seeking an Office Manager / Bookkeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for all day to day administrative, personnel and financial processes for our company. This is a single person administrative office.
- Process all A/P and A/R, maintain Balance Sheet and Income Statements using Quickbooks Copntractors Pro Version
- Process and maintain employee hiring, benefit administration, and governmental filings.
- Maintain all business licensing, documentation and filings.
- Perform data entry, administrative duties and all miscellaneous office tasks.
- Extensive experience in a commercial construction environment.
- Expertise and experience with QB accounting software is an absolute requirement.
- Must have extensive skills and expertise with Microsoft Office applications
- General understanding of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, ability to complete job requirements accurately and without ommision.
Republic Construction CoWhy Work Here?
Republic Construction is a 25 year old company, Employment with our company is long term, rewarding and secure.
4625 Kincaid AveNorfolk, VA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Republic Construction Co