Reprieve is seeking a full-time primary therapist to join our enthusiastic team of multidisciplinary professionals. We are actively seeking a therapist who is well versed in 12-step recovery based program approach to treatment.
- Facilitate weekly individual session with each client on revolving caseload
- Proactively and clinically address client behavioral issues/concerns as they arise
- Provide oversight of all clients assigned to your caseload to ensure they have followed up with directives provided
- Ongoing follow up to ensure and reinforce of 12-step participation and step work
- Contact family member(s) via telephone to provide an update on progress in treatment and provide education on boundaries needed
- Perform clinical documentation within electronic medical record (KIPU) including ASAMs, bio-psychosocial assessment, master problems list, treatment plans, treatment plan reviews, transfer summaries, family contact notes, clinical intervention notes, and weekly DAP note
- Facilitate didactic/group therapy sessions as scheduled weekly
- Create a therapeutically safe environment provides clear boundaries with all clients
- Actively participate and collaborate within weekly clinical meetings
- Knowledge of the disease concept of addiction, 12-step recovery program, and confidentiality practices
- At least two years experience in a substance abuse treatment setting
- Must have Masters Degree in related field(s): social work, psychology, counseling
- Strong documentation skills in adherence with DCF and other standards
- Proficient computer skills; preferred experience with KIPU and Mac OS
- Ability to work Monday through Friday allowing for schedule flexibility.
- We offer a competitive benefits package and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.