- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $22 Hourly
Donese Worden, N.M.D.,” is an award-winning physician, researcher, and global health educator who expertly and compassionately bridges the worlds of conventional allopathic and advanced alternative medicine. As a naturopathic medical doctor, she is licensed in prescribing both pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals. Her passion is in helping people interpret medical science so they can take charge of their health and make informed decisions.
Dr. Worden practices medicine in 2 ways: Patient care and virtually consulting medical clients. She also conducts masterminds, webinars, seminars, and retreats and is a frequent guest on news and other media. She plans to grow her e-commerce site, extend her Youtube Channel, develop a new Podcast, launch a national television show, and book in the near future.
Repower Medical Clinic is currently seeking a driven, passionate, proactive, reliable, and experienced individual to manage the front and back office of this dynamic Company.
Are you looking for a rare opportunity to jump right into a position in a dynamic and fast-growing company? Are you looking for a career (not just a "job")? THERE IS OPPORTUNITY TO GROW INTO MANAGEMENT POSITIONS.
Must-Have: A valid AZ driver’s license, authorization to work in the US, and an agreement to undergo a background check.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Outstanding organization, customer service, communication, and computer skills and can comfortably and effectively speak with patients about Dr. Worden and her services, seminars, webinars, and retreats.
· This new team member will support our team through contact relations and management, schedule keeping, front and back-office responsibilities, data retrieval and reporting, email communications, organization and creating novel operations, and event support.
· Must have an upbeat personality, willingness to learn new skills, and thrives in a fast-paced, quick-start environment. ATTENTION TO DETAIL and ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS is imperative.
· Technological Prowess: i.e., Electronic Health Records, Word, Excel, and G-Suite.
· Experience with project management tools such as Monday.com is welcomed.
· Candidates with Integrative/Natural Medicine and Supplement Experience preferred but not required.
Day to Day Service to Team & Clients:
· Develop and nurture patient/client relationships through exceptional experiences and ‘WOW’ factors.
· Provide remarkable client and patient care at every touchpoint of the client's/patient's journey.
· Receive and manage incoming calls and place outbound calls as needed (confirm appointments/confirmation/follow-up calls/return calls).
· Check patients in and out and provide/gather all necessary information at the appropriate time to ensure every process is seamless and efficient.
· Follow and maintain our Standard Order of Procedures (and always look for new, better, and different ways for our team to be more efficient, effective, and provide our clients with a WOW experience).
· Implement and follow all goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems for all operational areas outlined by management.
· Execute long and short-range plans
· Respond to email inquiries as well as send out email correspondence.
· Maintain and replenish inventory, medical supplies, and office supplies as needed.
· Assist Management and/or Doctor with tasks as required.
Perform other duties as assigned to support Dr. Worden and her team
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the primary functions of this job successfully. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to bend, stand, stoop, walk, sit, talk, and listen; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. The employee may be asked to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
Who Should NOT Apply:
If you are just looking for a "job," we are not likely the team for you.
If you are not looking to expand your mind, creativity, and learn, we will probably not be the clinic for you.
If changing the world is not something that interests you…it is best not to apply.
If you think you could be the “right fit” for this incredible opportunity and fulfill all the requirements indicated above; please follow the How to Apply Section and visit: drworden.com and tell us more about YOU.
How to Apply:
1. Submit your resume (with your contact information) AND a cover letter. Ensure within those two documents you share with us what your superpower is and why you feel you would be a great addition to our team. Would you mind using Medical Front/Back in the subject line?
2. If you know your Kolbe score, please include it.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: We will only review candidates who follow the above steps and submit a resume and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
We have an SOP for all COVID-19 precautions and currently require staff to wear masks around patients
Repower Medical Clinic LLCWhy Work Here?
Repower Medical Clinic is a dynamic, fast-paced medical office, e-commerce, and educational platform business with Dr. Donese Worden.
Repower Medical Clinic is currently seeking a driven, passionate, proactive, reliable, and experienced individual to join our exceptional team of A-Players. We are a multi-dimensional business providing leading-edge medical patient care and we have a dynamic and growing educational health platform including webinars, seminars, and social media.
7254 E. Southern Ave Suite 113 MesaMesa, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at Repower Medical Clinic LLC