- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join a dynamic, fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to help develop new processes and functions for faster and more detailed financial data supporting RepairSmith's Fleet Maintenance Clients.
The perfect person for the job is excited to come in and make this part of the department their own. You will have the opportunity to learn from and work side by side with the CFO and Controller as part of a growing company and team.WE WILL DEPEND ON THIS PERSON TO:
- Build relationships and collaborate cross-functionally with process owners to gain an understanding of their operations and underlying internal control environment.
- Consult with business process/system owners and proactively evaluate process and planned changes to identify and highlight potential risks and process/control recommendations.
- Investigate and follow up on deviating activities with focus on training needs, routines and frauds.
- Participate in investigations from detection through the interview process to investigative conclusion.
- Ensure profitability by reducing the losses caused by shrinkage and other identified theft
- Identify faltering trends and educate Field Partners on best practices to drive operational excellence, maximize profitability and minimize exposure.
- Prepare and maintain process narratives, flowcharts, walkthroughs, and testing plans including but not limited to sales, asset, purchasing and time audits, physical inventory inspections, etc.
- Coordinate with external audit, IT team members, control owners, managers, and executive management for successful completion of audits.
- Evaluate business control deficiencies for impact and perform root cause analysis to determine appropriate management actions. Monitor management's remediation efforts to closure, including review of supporting evidence.
- Write reports to management to communicate the results of work performed.
- Exercise analytical and technical skills and knowledge to find efficiencies in the execution of our audits, including partnering with our external financial statement audit team.
- Deliver business insights through the execution of operational and financial audits which are aligned with business strategies and initiatives.
- Actively support the vision and objectives of the Internal Audit/Loss Prevention function.
- Champion and enhance organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives.
- Perform other duties as required.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of business ethics
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- CIA certification or fraud/loss prevention experience, preferred
- 2-4 years of related experience in External Audit, Financial Internal Audit, or SOX
- Experience assessing the design and effectiveness of controls and conducting internal audits
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- NetSuite experience is a plus
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, including experience analyzing data and making recommendations based on analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to execute tasks in a thorough, composed, accurate and timely fashion while managing multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
WORKING WITH US:
- Competitive salaries (DOE)
- Unlimited vacation time
- Work from home capabilities
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
RepairSmith is on a mission to deliver convenient auto repair everywhere with its disruptive service, offering the first and only full-service mobile solution for automotive repair and maintenance.
The company delivers complete mobile repair and maintenance to car owners with the convenience of online booking and instant price quotes, combined with five-star quality service at fair, affordable prices. RepairSmith also delivers repair and scheduled maintenance on-location to fleet operators, car rental agencies and dealership customers.
Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles and offers service in 650+ cities across six states with over 100,000 service appointments completed to date. All RepairSmith technicians are employees of the company, equipped with customized state-of-the-art mobile service vans to deliver a best-in-class experience. Named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, RepairSmith is backed by TI Capital, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche Ventures, Spring Mountain Capital, and other venture and automotive investors.
For more information, visit www.RepairSmith.com and follow the company on social media via LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
REPAIRSMITH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAW.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at RepairSmith
Get fresh Senior Environmental Auditor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.