Fleet Repair Specialist (Automotive Technician) $2,500 sign on bonus!
RepairSmith Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Car repair, delivered. | A new way to repair your car in your driveway or at our shop
Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles, Calif. RepairSmith provides the first full service at-home delivery solution for car repair and maintenance. The company is backed by Daimler AG. RepairSmith currently serves Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, San Jose, Sacramento, Phoenix, and Las Vegas, with additional service locations opening in 2020. RepairSmith has been recognized on Built In LA's Best Places to Work list, Built In LA's Top 50 Startups to Watch in 2020 list and received Business Intelligence Group's 2020 BIG Innovation Award. To learn more, visit www.repairsmith.com.
Mission: We are on a mission to create an entirely new, more convenient car repair experience for car owners.
Love fixing cars but dislike the shop? Join our mobile mechanic team, RepairSmith, and get on a program with 100% paid employee benefits (medical, dental, & vision) and state-of-the-art tools!
We offer car repair services at our customers' homes or offices. With no shop overhead, we are able to provide our technicians better pay. Do what you love and know what you’re getting paid week in and week out.
RepairSmith is expanding its footprint for fleet services to Phoenix, AZ. Become a founding member in this new market place for RepairSmith.
This role is with a fast-growing company and now is the right time to get in. Great pay plus a great benefits package. plus the ability to grow and advance your career through on-the-job training and the ability to take additional ASE certifications.
DAY TO DAY:
- Perform scheduled vehicle maintenance and the replacement of common wear and tear parts and tire services
- Set-up location based service operations and run the location jointly with other technicians as a service team
- Inspect vehicles following a defined procedure and interact with the fleet management staff and central office team members
- Diagnose and repair vehicles to ensure customers can drive away feeling safe and at ease
- Provide repair quote estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Maintain the service equipment provided: including stocking of parts, liquids and proper disposal
- Be part of a team that cares about customers, and works to solve technical problems quickly and effectively
- Other duties as assigned by regional manager
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Minimum of 5 years of recent professional automotive repair experience
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Completion of tech school or prove of alternative work experience
- ASE certifications especially on light-duty diesel and/or technical school is a plus
- Valid driver's license (clear background check)
- Ability to work in a night shift model
- Knowledge in working and using repair shop software (AllData, Mitchell 1, etc)
- Experience in fleet services and working on panel vans is a plus
- A desire to provide an extraordinary customer experience
WORKING WITH US:
- Competitive Pay (DOE)
- Paid vacation time
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Access to state of the art tools and equipment (you do not bring your own)
- Work clothes (uniforms) and safety gear provided
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
- More info on the job here: https://fleet.repairsmith.com/jobs
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
REPAIRSMITH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.
Our delivery mechanics are committed to customer satisfaction to deliver an exceptional experience for car owners in their driveway. Our certified shops are 4+ star rated and fully vetted on-site by our team. We stand behind all work, delivery and drop off, with a 12-month / 12,000-mile warranty.
Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles, CA.
RepairSmithWhy Work Here?
Car repair delivered | A new way to repair your car in your driveway or at our shop
RepairSmith is on a mission to deliver convenient auto repair everywhere. The company's at-home service offers car owners complete, convenient repair and maintenance service, upfront prices before booking, and five-star quality service all at an affordable price. RepairSmith delivers repair and scheduled maintenance on-location for fleet owners to maximize vehicle utilization and consolidate costs. Founded in 2018, RepairSmith is based in Los Angeles and offers service across 550+ cities. All RepairSmith mechanics are employees of the company and are equipped with quality tools and parts to deliver a five-star service experience. The company is backed by Daimler AG. RepairSmith has been recognized by Built In LA as one of the 'Best Places to Work,' and awarded the 'Business Transformation Award' by the Association for Corporate Growth in Los Angeles. RepairSmith's technicians have been named 'Essential Worker Hero of the Year' by the Consumer World Awards. To learn more, visit www.RepairSmith.com and follow the company on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube.