Sales Account Executive (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Given the growth of brands and shift to digital to present their collections to retail buyers, we are looking to add an Account Executive (AE), a salesperson, to help us reach our goals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with 2+ years of selling experience to be part of a growing team of some of the brightest and most passionate professionals in the industry.
As an AE, you will bring a consistent track record in sales achievement, preferably in software/ SaaS. This is an individual contributor, a quota-carrying role for someone passionate about helping customers solve business problems. The AE role is a full-time, remote-based position with a competitive salary, commission plan, and a broad range of benefits.
· Develop and execute a sales strategy within assigned verticals and markets.
· Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a consistent basis.
· Identify prospects, build pipeline, conduct effective discovery calls and consultative presentations, and tailored demos with prospects that display the product’s value proposition.
· Expand sales pipeline responding to inbound leads, attending events, and virtual tradeshows.
· Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeframes, budget, purchase steps, and needs.
· Build your pipeline using various methods including prospecting, sending emails, social selling, and making outbound cold calls.
· Work collaboratively with marketing, customer success, and other internal teams.
· Follow the sales process, identify, advance, and close sales opportunities.
· Maintain and track all information in the CRM system.
What you bring to the table:
· 5 years of on-quota, B2B sales experience in a highly competitive market with a strong preference for on-demand/SaaS experience.
· You’re incredibly proficient in conducting and executing business meetings in a virtual environment.
· You should have a minimum of 2 years of inside software sales experience.
· Superb interpersonal, communications, organizational, and time management skills.
· You have the ability to work independently but within a dynamic fast paced team environment.
· A sense of urgency and persistence.
· You are adaptable to various sales methodologies (i.e. value selling, solutions selling, challenger selling).
· Experience selling software solutions and the unique value compared to custom developed software.
· A background in Sales Force Automation and B2B E-Commerce (ideally) achieving sales quotas.
· Experience working with sales, creative and merchandising across apparel, footwear, fashion, and accessories- strong advantage.
· Experience with using internal sales tools (e.g. Hubspot) for CRM and pipeline management.
RepSpark is a leading SAAS B2B wholesale ecommerce software company headquartered in Southern California. RepSpark offers cloud based software applications specifically for the apparel, footwear, and accessories industries, focused on wholesale businesses to help brands sell intelligently.
RepSpark SystemsWhy Work Here?
RepSpark is a rapidly growing company with new exciting opportunities for career growth and development.
About RepSpark RepSpark is a leading SAAS B2B wholesale ecommerce software company headquartered in Southern California. RepSpark offers cloud based software applications specifically for the apparel, footwear, and accessories industries, focused on wholesale businesses to help brands sell intelligently.
BusinessView all jobs at RepSpark Systems