Urology Associate Territory Manager - 53
- $60,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Who We’re Looking For:
As a key member of our team, the Associate Territory Manager will support a positive customer experience by partnering with the Sales team to maximize revenue growth and achieve sales goals within the assigned territory. The Associate Territory Manager will lead sales activities within a pre-determined subset of identified accounts within the territory.
About the Role:
- Execute team sales strategies to maximize revenue growth and achieve annual sales goals.
- Demonstrate competency the product portfolio
- Develop sales specific skills and territory management responsibilities, including business planning, pipeline management, and CRM reporting needs.
- Establish professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel.
- Conduct follow-up customer visits to ensure products are functioning properly and/or provide training support.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S. or B.A)
- Strong problem-solving skills, results orientated approach, and demonstrated teamwork with colleagues in group settings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office.
- Ability to handle multiple projects within a fast paced, sales driven environment.
- 2 years of medical sales experience in operating room is preferred.
- Open to potential relocation with successful development into Territory Manager opportunities.
- Paid time off and paid volunteer time
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with Company Funded Contributions
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Parental Leave and Adoption Services
- Health and Wellness Programs and Events
Rep-Lite receives a large volume of resumes for each position and regretfully cannot respond to each application.
If we have an interest in speaking with you further, we will email a request for a video interview. Sometimes these emails end up in spam/junk so please make sure you are checking them periodically; the sending domain will be @applytojob.com.
Thank you for your interest in Rep-Lite and good luck in your search!
Powered by JazzHR
Rep-LiteLas Vegas, NV
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.