Field Clinical Specialist - 47
- $75,000 to $90,000 Yearly
Field Clinical Specialist
***RN's and Radiology Technician's encouraged and welcomed to apply!***
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Field Clinical Specialist is a customer facing position that will provide clinical support to physicians and staff within specified regions. The Field Clinical Specialist will also play a critical role in device training and case support.
Essential Job Functions
- The Clinical Specialist position requires someone with a strong clinical aptitude that can work in a team environment to support Regional Managers by covering cases and driving utilization in accounts
- In addition, he/she must build relationships and gain the trust of key physicians and staff
- Serve as primary resource for clinical support in the areas of case coverage and basic troubleshooting to ensure safe and effective use of company products.
- Educate customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms
- Respond to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel to develop optimal solutions
- Uses clinical expertise to identify customer training and in-service needs with the goal of increasing customer utilization, comfort and understating of our company product line
- Effectively meet the needs of internal and external customers with a sense of urgency and drive
- Foster high trust relationships with customers and regional team members
- Serve as a company liaison with customers on clinical and technical matters supporting company initiatives, projects and products
- Support regional and national conferences, medical society sponsored symposia and courses
- Communicate verbally and written with marketing and sales teams to address technical, and clinical issues.
- Administrative activities including online training, timely expense reporting, trunk stock and consignment audits, and any other company requirements
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments
- Judgment: Be able to make sound judgments and escalate when in doubt
- Teamwork: work with others in contributing to the overall success of the company
- Role will report to the VP of Sales
Education & Certifications:
- Associates Degree or technical certification; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5+ years’ work experience in IR sales and/or IR clinical role
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong clinical skills
- Attitude & Enthusiasm: Must have a positive, "can do" attitude
- Communication: Be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Dependability/Perseverance: always willing to go the extra mile to complete projects on schedule
- Counted on to achieve objectives and be flexible to take on other tasks when required
- Professionalism: adhere to a high level of professionalism by demonstrating ethical behavior
- Excellent interpersonal verbal, written and presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels and to large groups within and outside the organization
- Capable of building strong working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Capable of working unpredictable schedule that may occasionally change on short notice due to IR lab schedule changes and or delays
- Proficient computer skills specifically related to Microsoft Office
- 30-50% travel required
- Licensed to operate a motor vehicle
Rep-Lite receives a large volume of resumes for each position and regretfully cannot respond to each application.
If we have an interest in speaking with you further, we will email a request for a video interview. Sometimes these emails end up in spam/junk so please make sure you are checking them periodically; the sending domain will be @applytojob.com.
Thank you for your interest in Rep-Lite and good luck in your search!
Powered by JazzHR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.