1099 Account Manager - 46
- Posted: over a month ago
We are a fast-growing medical device and biologics company that represents a broad portfolio of market leading products in the wound care, foot & ankle, pain management, orthopedics, and aesthetics markets.
Our mission is to provide cutting edge clinical solutions that heal chronic conditions, reduce opioid use, and restore quality of life to our patients.
Our Account Manager's are responsible for the promotion of our products and services to their existing relationships and cultivating new ones.
- 3-5 Years Medical Device Or Biologics Sales Experience
(Prefer Wound Care, Foot/Ankle, Ortho/Pain, Regenerative Medicine)
- Selling Experience In The Physician Office & ASC Setting
- Adept At High Level Clinical Selling
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills With A Service Based Personality
- Track Record Of Relationship Building & Impeccable Ethics
- Strong Communication & Organizational Skills
- MS Office, Drop Box & Zoom Proficient
- Generous Commission Structure Paid Monthly
- 1099 POSITION
- Expansive Product Offering
- New Hire & Ongoing Manufacturer Training
- Exclusive Account Approval Process
- Remote & In Field Sales Support
- Marketing, Presentation Materials, & Product Samples (When Applicable) Supplied
- Access To One Drive E-Assets (FDA, CMS, Clinical Studies, Training Videos, Product & Referral Marketing)
Rep-Lite receives a large volume of resumes for each position and regretfully cannot respond to each application. If we have an interest in speaking with you further, we will email a request for a video interview. Sometimes these emails end up in spam/junk so please make sure you are checking them periodically; the sending domain will be @applytojob.com. Thank you for your interest in Rep-Lite and good luck in your search!
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Rep-Lite
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?