Steritech National Account Executive
Do you have a passion for sales? Can you hunt down new business and 'win the sale'? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Steritech is a respected industry leader partnering with a variety of national and regional hospitality clients, including restaurants, convenience stores, grocery, and contract dining. We pride ourselves on being trusted consultants to many of the world's leading brands to promote adoption of food safety and brand standards and to drive continual improvement.
What do our National Account Executives do?
The National Account Executives (NAE) are responsible for generating market growth in a defined multi-state territory to national clients in a range of industries including quick-service and fast casual restaurants, full-service and contract dining, and grocery and convenience stores. They have extensive sales experience, including hunting and prospecting of national accounts, board-room presence, strong business acumen and deal-making, and are driven to succeed. This position is 100% new business contracted sales.
- Deliver targeted sales results
- Work with marketing centralized services for lead generation
- Canvass the market for additional prospective clients
- Contact prospects, via social media including Linked In, utilize telephone, text and email to schedule appointments
- Conduct C-level meetings to promote Steritech and the services we provide
- Maintain and update CRM, Salesforce including pipeline management, forecasting, and account prospect details
- Design, price, and generate proposals for new service programs
- Maintain involvement in targeted associations: Attend trade shows/summits including
- Team Sell with Steritech subject matter experts (SMEs)
What do we offer?
- Generous base salary with competitive commission and quarterly bonus opportunities: Expected earnings for first-year sales plan is $150K+ with opportunity to earn more.
- President's Club
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Home office
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
What do you need?
- Bachelor's degree, Masters degree a plus