Seasonal Administrative Assistant
Rentokil Steritech is the third largest pest control company in North America. While we are big, we pride ourselves on our family atmosphere where we take mentoring and promoting from within seriously.
The Seasonal Administrative Assistant will handle various areas of data entry relating to our customers as well as other office duties as required. The position will be from May 2019 to September 2019.
What do our Support Services Administrators do?
- Data entry related to invoicing
- Data entry related to contracts/jobs/treatment setups
- Create device location maps
- Assemble Log Books
- Back up coverage for Dispatch
- Various office duties including but not limited to opening mail, scanning, coding AP and mailing invoices
What do you need?
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power-Point.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and to organize work to consistently meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in similar administrative role.
- Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position.
- Attention to detail, well organized and effective time management skills.
- Strong work ethic and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work dependably
Rentokil Steritech Canada is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply for positions. Rentokil Steritech is committed to provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Please ensure to inform us if you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process.