Are you passionate about customer service with an interest in horticulture? Love to enhance business environments? Enjoy working independently? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Ambius is the premier creator of ambiance for businesses. Our services include live and artificial plant displays, complete office plant services, ambient scenting, commercial holiday decorations and green wall system displays. From the design concept to installation and ongoing maintenance, we are passionate about providing world-class experiences for any size business. Each project is distinctive in style to reflect your business’ specific needs and brand.
What do our Plant Care Specialists do?
As a Plant Care Specialist, you will have a strong work ethic and keen attention to detail. You will also be able to work independently and possess a genuine desire to service customers by taking the best possible care of the plants in their work environment.
- Visit customer sites on a regular basis as established by route plan
- Service all required plants on the specified day
- Water, prune, change out and clean plants as needed
- Carry plant care materials, occasional lifting and climbing of ladders to reach plants.
- Communicate with the customer contact on a regular basis
- Display horticultural competence
- Provide a premium quality of service to our customers
- Ensure the customer site is clean and orderly throughout visit, no water, waste or debris left behind
- Keep route schedule organized for maximum productivity
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle & uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- At least 2 years of customer service experience (Horticulture or Greenhouse experience preferred)
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Able to work independently and enjoy hands-on work
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record search
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: