Renters Warehouse, the country’s largest and fastest growing residential property manager and also, is a seven time 500/5000 fastest growing company and has won numerous Best Places to Work awards! We are seeking customer service minded professionals for our Client Service Advisor position. These positions are the backbone of our property management services and serve an integral part of being a professional landlord. This position serves as a great stepping-stone for a long-term career in property management. The primary goal of this position is to retain clients through efficient and effective communication with tenants and property owner.
Hours: 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday
- Answer customer questions regarding their account and solve any problems they are having using high-performing customer service skills
- Enforce all lease terms and issue lease violations as needed
- Perform Rent Collection duties such as contacting customer with delinquent accounts, attempt to establish payment schedules and advise customers of actions for debt repayment
- Perform Maintenance duties such as logging requests via calls and emails for residents and property owner, communicate on status of repairs and receive financial approvals on estimates.
- Troubleshoot basic maintenance requests with clients
- Performs move-out procedures such as move out notices, issuing tenant move out packets, decide on security deposit payments, evaluates move in and out documentation and videos for damage, mediates with owner and resident as needed.
- Perform Data Management duties such as verifying documentation for new property owners and tenants, processing those files, ensure data is accurate in management software, process payments and security deposits appropriately.
- File evictions on severely delinquent accounts as needed
- Manage an ACH payment system used for rent making payments
- Enforce utility bill payment requirements as outlined in the lease
- Assist with HOA Rules and Regulations compliance
- Assist with Section 8 compliance