Heavy Duty Road Mechanic
There is a unique feeling at Rental Works. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive benefit package and so much more, Rental Works may be the place for you. We care about our people and it shows.
We are seeking a Full Service Equipment Mechanic who would be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repairs on diesel machinery and other related rental equipment in the field.
This position would be 90-95% on the road servicing the Northern VA/DC/MD Market.
- Perform all levels of preventive maintenance and planned maintenance on diesel /hydraulic and small equipment.
- Perform all diesel, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and engine related repairs on all equipment - Equipment ranging from small hand-held pieces to 180' Boom Lifts and everything in between.
- Assist customers via telephone and on site with troubleshooting diesel and small equipment issues.
- Other tasks as required
- Minimum 2 years' experience repairing diesel construction/agricultural/industrial equipment, preferably in the rental, construction or agriculture industries
- Lift 40+ pounds with assistance
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills
- Preferred experience with semi-truck repair
- Must be willing to work outside normal working schedule on occasion - early or late hours, weekends, holidays as required (*Doesn't happen often, but could)
- Read, write and speak English proficiently. Bilingual is a plus
- Must have an acceptable driving record. CDL preferred, but not required
- Must have own tools
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Rental Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer. www.rentalworksmd.com
Please call Rob at 410-829-2153 or Hugh at 443-714-8762
Rental WorksManassas Park, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.