Customer Service And Sales Support Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
There is a unique feeling at Rental Works. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive benefit package and so much more, Rental Works may be the place. We care about our people and it shows.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative (Inside Sales Representative) to help our customer's succeed by providing customized solutions to their equipment & tool needs. This is an industrial retail counter environment and not a call center. The Customer Service Representative roll is an inside Sales role. Related experience may include inside sales, rental counter sales, auto parts sales, equipment dispatch, truck dispatch, construction foreman or similar role preferred. The Counter Sales and Customer Service Representative is responsible for the professional and efficient servicing of all telephone and walk-in customers in the rental and sale of all types of construction/industrial equipment and store items. This position is considered the company's front line of contact with the customer, whose purpose is to understand customer equipment needs, negotiate and place holders and create rental contracts, and support sales development and customer satisfaction efforts with a courteous, helpful and professional attitude at all times.
- Valid Driver’s license, will be asked to do deliveries including but not limited to pickup truck, trailer and small rollback.
- Strong telephone skills
- Customer service aptitude
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Must be physically able to work in a jobsite environment for extensive periods of time to include lifting up to 90lbs, bending, squatting, crouching and reaching
- Must be physically able to work in extreme conditions including heavy rain, wind or excessive temperatures
- Some night/weekend work may be required
- Experience as inside sales representative, equipment dispatcher, truck dispatcher, construction foreman or similar role preferred but not necessary.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?