Lead Product Manager, B2B SaaS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're Rentable, a rental platform on a mission to make rentals the next category of e-commerce. In addition to operating one of the largest rental marketplaces in the U.S. (Rentable.co), we offer a suite of tools to help property managers digitize the antiquated leasing process.
We recently raised a $22.5M Series B to further accelerate our rapid growth. And now we are looking for amazing people, like you, to join our growing team.
We're looking for an analytically savvy product leader to oversee our rapidly growing B2B SaaS product, ApartmentIQ (www.getapartmentiq.com). ApartmentIQ is changing the way property managers do their job forever, giving them market insights to make strategic and data-backed decisions to better manage their properties.
As a leader of this product, you'll own the product end-to-end, working with your CEO and CTO daily to optimize and differentiate ApartmentIQ to be the best product it can be.
This is an opportunity to have a real impact on the growth of our business. You'll be able to directly see how your work impacts our sales and helps us reach our growth goals.
- Own and scale our B2B SaaS product
- Lead customer research, engaging in interview and discovery sessions
- Work with internal stakeholders to drive alignment and deliver flawless execution
- Create strategic roadmaps and develop strategies that drive optimization and differentiation
- At least 4 years of SMB B2B SaaS experience
- Excellent at customer discovery
- Extremely analytical and metrics driven.
- Proven track record scaling a B2B SaaS product, ideally directly overseeing the entire product
- Experience at an early stage, Series A- Series C startup
- Past work experience at a fast pace, dynamic environment with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Must have a do-it-yourself mentality
- 100% remote workplace
- Competitive Compensation
- Stock Options
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance program
- 401k Program
- Laid back work environment/schedule
BusinessView all jobs at Rentable