Pasadena, CA based RentReporters is seeking to continue growing its Customer Retention Representative team for it's newly launched Ogden, Utah team. This position is responsible for retaining business and educating current customers regarding the value and benefits of the RentReporters Rental Tradeline services. This includes such tasks as:
- Consistently increasing retention rates and achieving retention goals;
- Keeping customers on board through reiteration of the reasons they signed up and the continued benefit that the service provides;
- Influencing customers to recognize the value of our rental tradeline and identifying new opportunities. Retain their business and educate the customer to understand the effects associated with canceling their service;
- Solve problems quickly by identifying the root cause of customer issues, pinpointing payment strategies to eliminate those causes, and working with clients to implement feasible contract negotiations;
- Helping explain credit and the value of our services and manage existing customer relationships that give them confidence in our product;
- Other tasks as assigned.
Qualified individuals will have the following minimum qualifications:
- Customer service experience.
- Proficient with basic computer applications such as email, internet, MS Word.
- Excellent personality and can-do attitude.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Superior analytical skills;
- Superior negotiating and influencing skills;
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
The following are a plus:
- Call center customer retention/related experience;
- Accounts receivable and/or collections experience;
- Associate's degree or greater.
This position pays $13.50- $14.50 per hour, depending upon qualifications; is full-time (Monday through Friday); eligible to participate in the company's medical, dental, vision, HSA, vacation, and 401K benefit plans.