Licensed Community Association Manager (NORTH MIAMI BEACH)
Renovations Property Management North Miami, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $36,000 to $46,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical,
The Licensed Community Association Manager’s (LCAM) primary function managing a multi-site portfolio, inclusive of homeowners and condominiums associations relative to the firm’s contractual obligations. The LCAM is the firm’s direct client representative and as such must adhere to strict company and personal standards.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum of a High School diploma or GED
Must hold a Community Association Manager License with at least 2 years experience in an LCAM Role
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
(Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs)
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of state and regulatory agency statutes and each client's community documents, policies, and procedures.
- Provides leadership and direction to effectively manage relationships with other business groups, e.g. Leasing, Asset Management, to ensure a high level of tenant service and achievement of company and property goals and objectives.
- Develops and maintains an effective ongoing residents relations plans, implement initiatives, and maintain an operating environment to achieve a satisfactory level of residents service as measured by formal and informal feedback and surveys.
- Develops and submits complete and accurate annual budget(s), meeting all deadlines and demonstrating thorough analysis and consideration for the goals of the asset, as well as, market conditions.
- Initiates contact with new resident representatives to coordinate the move-in process, provides an introduction and orientation to the staff and building, reviews available services, and reviews the building rules and regulations.
- Manages resident's relationships to endure resident's retention and a high level of customer service including timely and complete resolution of resident concerns, coordinating special services, and conducting formal and informal inspections.
- Ability to supervise and oversee project performed by the Chief Engineer/Maintenance Supervisor.
Sets and adheres to the highest standards of performance and instills them in the staff by personal follow-up to insure that the service is being delivered.
- Demonstrates a routine and effective ability to adjust to changing circumstances.
- Responds to phone calls and correspondence in a timely, professional manner.
- Maintain a professional relationship with the BOD, Unit Owners, and vendors.
- Encourages staff to behave in a professional manner and comply with company's safety standards.
- Motivates staff to work as a team.
- Ability to run a BOD meeting when necessary.
- Creates a management report, which depicts an update on administrative items, a financial overview, actual condition of the property, progress of specific projects, and makes clear and concise recommendations.
- Prepares professional presentations of reports, action plans, budgets, bid analysis, etc.
- Supports the Company's philosophy, goals and adheres to the company policies.
- Observes all safety standards and participates in the company efforts to provide a safe work environment.
- Understands and follows the directions and tasks given by direct supervisor, as well as, the BOD and conscientiously completes them.
- Organizes time effectively and successfully balances the competing demands of multiple projects.
- Scheduled vacations in advance in accordance with company policy.
- Attends monthly Manager's meeting.
- Maintain and uploads all documents into the management support systems accurately and update accordingly.
- Monitors contracts regularly. Evaluate and negotiate all contracts effectively. Ensure all vendors provide a certificate of insurance naming the Association and the Management Company as additional insured and certificate holder.
- Obtain copy of all business licenses from vendors.
- Update all documents accordingly.
- Maintain accurate records, files and communication pertinent to the Association office.
- Organizes all files and policies.
- Update Association communication regularly
- Update menu boards, prepare Association newsletter.
- Processes violations, work orders, architectural control applications, lease applications, and sale applications regularly on a monthly basis as required.
- Possesses all knowledge of assets cash balances and availability of funds for projects.
- Cash flow management for capital improvement.
- Monitors aging report, timely legal action, and updated collection module on a timely basis.
- Keeps up to date equipment maintenance logs, inventory, and update preventive maintenance manual quarterly.
- English & Spanish
- CAM License must be clean.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
-Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, leases, regulations, or documents with a similar degree of complexity.
- Must be proficient and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, computers and tablets.
- Employee is sometimes required to work for extended periods of times being flexible in the hours which could include nights and weekends.
- Must have the ability to react and address all emergency situations in a timely manner.
- On Call 24/7
Renovations Property Management
7751 NW 107th AveNorth Miami, FL
Real EstateView all jobs at Renovations Property Management