Production Support Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The production Support Coordinator will have primary responsibility for production reports, related to the transactions across several platforms for the brand. In addition, the coordinator will be responsible for making sure that systems and applications run smoothly by identifying problems and deploying smart solutions. The coordinator is also responsible for diagnosing and resolving application issues to ensure optimal performance and usability for the various systems and providing root cause analysis with recommendations for improvement. The coordinator should be highly competent and comprehend complex operations while optimizing day-to-day activities while minimizing costs.
DUTIES AND REPSONSIBILITIES
- Monitor order status to ensure accurate and timely processing
- Support order fulfillment department as needed
- Respond quickly and accurately to inquiries regarding order status
- Efficiently do multi-tasking where the job holder will have to handle multiple customer request from various sources
• Perform detail-oriented tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Communicate effectively with the team and various departments to ensure customer satisfaction
• Computer savvy to generate reports, create presentations and conduct research
• Perform verification or production output according to specifications
• Prepare reports on performance and progress and present them to senior managers.
• Analyze production issues to determine root cause and provide fix recommendations to senior management
• Support Applications in production. Note interruptions or bugs in operation and perform problem solving exercise to determine problem and ensure continued use of the application.
• Create, develop, and track solutions to application errors reported.
• Develop, implement and /or improve the application production support to ensure all are documented, process and procedures are clear and periodic reviews are conducted.
• Gathering information and doing research and able to perform a scope analysis
• Efficiently do multi-tasking where the job holder will have to handle multiple customer request from various sources
*Must be proficient in excel and word. CRM experience in manufacturing a benefit
* Friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other members of the team
* Strong command of written and verbal English (Bilingual is an asset)
* Excellent organizational and multitasking skills. Together with a results-driven approach
* Profound experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
* Self-Motivated and efficient problem solver
* Ability to bend, stoop, squat, push, pull parts, part containers, and lift 25 lbs. as needed This job is both on the manufacturing floor physically as well as office.
*Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Perform any tasks necessary for the efficient operation of the company.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Renovation Brands