- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
American Tin Ceilings Co., is looking for a highly organized team player, who has successfully demonstrated the ability to multi-task daily responsibilities. The ideal person will be
detail-oriented and able to work efficiently / accurately in a fast-paced environment while excelling in customer service, order processing and sales.
- Responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries via chat, phone and email.
- Maintaining an updated knowledge of our products, policies and services.
- Increasing sales by highlighting product features and benefits as well as recommending ways
customers can best use our products in their renovation projects.
- Ability to respond under pressure and think outside of the box to help customers find
solutions for project needs / unique requirements.
- Explaining simply and clearly to ensure customers have a proper understanding of products.
- Effective communication with other team members to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Accurate and timely entry and invoicing of sales orders.
- Timely processing and follow-up of customer quotations.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks with minimal supervision required.
- Four-year college degree is preferred, but negotiable depending on applicable experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in consumer / industrial sales and customer service.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Word. NetSuite™ experience is a major plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
*The duties for this position may change at any time and are not limited to the above mentioned.
BusinessView all jobs at Renovation Brands