Quality Technician - Weekend Day Shift $18.00/hr.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Shift: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Location: Inside the Tesla Gigafactory, USA Parkway
Performs a variety of standard tests for raw materials, finished products, chemicals and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic titrations and sampling of different types of chemicals.
- Hourly Part film thickness checks
- Sets up tests following detailed instruction and procedures.
- Performs calculations of test results.
- Maintains detailed test documentation and data records.
- Performs quality audits, parts sorting, quartile work, verification, and gauging.
- Participates in problem solving and process improvement to correct failures to meet customer commitments or plant metrics and performance
- Promotes and utilizes 5-S Standards for the line to improve efficiency, cleanliness, and safety
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is required to walk and talk. The employee is required to be able to handle, feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, climb, balance, twist, turn, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl. The employee must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Reno Staffing prides ourselves in working with people from all walks of life. However a background check is required for this specific position and this client has a No violent/theft felony policy.
TechnologyView all jobs at Reno Staffing