Experienced Assembler and Hand Soldering Tech-Solar tech Company Swing Shift $20-25/hr
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reno Staffing is looking for several Assembler and Hand Soldering Techs for a notorious Solar Technology Manufacturing Company in the Spanish Springs area! All candidates must be fully vaccinated against Covid 19 in order to be considered.
Ready to find a position where the company promotes from within? This successful fast-growing company truly values hard work and dedication by rewarding their employees with health and wellness bonuses and great benefits after getting hired on. They offer dental, vision, and mental coverage. Also, PTO, vacation time, holiday pay, 401K and EAP resources. If you are ready to find a job and make it into a career this job is for you.
Shift: Swing Shift 1:30pm-10pm
Pay: $22-$25/hr DOE
Location: Spanish Springs 89441(not on a bus route)
- Repairs/refurbishes non-functional equipment by troubleshooting and isolating the problem components\Board and replacing or removing components to make it functional.
- Records repair information, Faulty Parts for metrics and trends monitoring on a daily basis.
- Maintains list of all spare parts, ensures ordering of replenishment stock according to LT to ensure continuity in the refurbishment line.
- Work will include but not limited to: assembly, soldering, inspection, packaging, process improvements and training as well as other related activities.
- Ability to perform SMT and/or PTH soldering of Printed Circuit Boards. Experienced in SMT and PTH rework and touch-up of PCB. Need skills in component bond, component assembly and hardware assembly.
- Ability to operate machinery utilized in the PCB area such as the Wave solderer, CS-400, pinning machine and solder fountain.
- Ability to learn the use of bench top equipment, test equipment, hands tools and computers.
- Ability to assemble small mechanical products – springs, gears, mechanical subassemblies.
- Ability to assembly and test electro and electro-mechanical products.
- Participate in meetings to determine work priorities.
- Adherence to company policies such as safety, respect for others, integrity and workplace rules.
- Willingness to attend additional training, either OJT or off-site training recommended by the management staff to further personal development.
- Client requires all employees to be fully Vaccinated for Covid 19.
- Hand Soldering Certification or Ability to meet or exceed IPC 610 soldering acceptability standards or Equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in trace\debug\fix defective boards, using knowledge of electronic theory and electronic test equipment to locate failures down to the board\component level
- Must have knowledge of prototype, assembly drawings and blueprint reading.
- Preferred: Experience with component level failure root cause analysis.
- Knowledge of IPC 610 soldering acceptability standards.
- Ability to operate hand held soldering equipment.
- Ability to solder individual components to circuit boards.
- Experience with Operation of test\measuring equipment.
- Knowledge of electronic theory and ability to read and understand component level electronics schematics, diagrams, written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to stand, bend, and stoop for long periods of time
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Be punctual and have great attendance.
A resume an interview are required to be considered for this position.
A Drug test will be required after interview. Will not tested for THC.
Reno Staffing prides ourselves in working with people from all walks of life.
However a Background check is required for this specific position and this client has a felony policy.
If you feel like this is a job for you, please apply through this job posting. Questions? Give us a call at (775) 356-1137 and one of our helpful and friendly Recruiters will help you get to work!
To ensure the health and safety of everyone, we follow State of Nevada's Covid-19 recommendations. Face coverings are required of all staff and applicants, but we promise we have a smile underneath them.
Appointments are strongly encouraged to ensure adequate social distancing. We appreciate your cooperation.
Reno Staffing is open (Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm) via phone (775) 356-1137, email firstname.lastname@example.org, text message (775)453-4691.
We are located at: Reno Staffing, 4690 Longley Lane, Suite 23, Reno, NV 89502
Reno Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to meeting you!
ManufacturingView all jobs at Reno Staffing