- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Teachers role is to plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in an elementary or secondary learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential. This person must we well organized and be able to interact with both staff and external contacts (at all levels and sometimes under pressure), and must be flexible, resourceful and efficient. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
The Teachers responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional material that facilitate active learning.
- Develop schemes of work, lesson plans and test that are in accordance with established procedures
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning material and equipment. Use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures. Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the facility.
- Provide appropriate feedback on work.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development. Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, district policies and school regulations.
- Participate in department, school district and parent meetings. Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare classroom for class activities. Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance and development.
- Bachelors Degree in teaching from an accredited institution or related field required
- Minimum two (2) years related experience required
- Meet professional teacher education requirements of school district and state.
We proudly offer the following benefits available first of the month following just one month of employment:
- Competitive rates
- Flexible schedules
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive package of benefits to include:
- Life, Pet, Identity Theft Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
Reno Behavioral Healthcare Hospital
EducationView all jobs at Reno Behavioral Healthcare Hospital