Rennova Health, Inc. West Palm Beach, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
SUMMARY: The Corporate Controller is responsible for leading all aspects of the company's financial and accounting operations. Functional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, oversight of company accounting functions, developing and maintaining budgetary controls and procedures, preparing technical accounting analysis, and preparing internal and external financial reports. The Corporate Controller will be responsible for continuing to support the growth of the company with business process improvements and compliance with critical internal controls.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides leadership and direction in the daily management of Accounting, Internal Controls and Financial Planning & Analysis activities. This includes full ownership of the Balance Sheet and P&L and the provision of all related financial reporting for the Company in accordance with GAAP.
- Reinforces integrity and insures compliance with all internal and external regulatory requirements through appropriate internal controls.
- Work directly with Company leadership to identify/promote continuous improvement and initiatives in operations, asset management and productivity programs to maximize operating efficiencies and profitability.
- Formulate data to measure actual financial performance, including monthly reports to assist the CFO in advising the various division management teams to ensure best financial results.
- Implement a process to record transactions by department and compare costs incurred to budget and performance analysis of profit centers.
- Review and record of journal entries required to reflect the monthly activity.
- Preparation of work papers supporting the monthly close process and month end balances.
- Review monthly accounting close process including analytical review of the monthly operating results to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and related footnotes.
- Preparation of the year to date cash flow.
- Perform cash projections to effectively manage cash balances and maximize the return on any excess cash balances.
- Preparation of monthly reforecast incorporating historical results and future assumptions.
- Vendor/Customer relations
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This description is not designed to cover or contain an inclusive list of duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
· BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
· Master’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration highly preferred
· C.P.A. is highly preferred but not required
· Minimum of seven (7) years accounting/finance experience in progressively senior positions.
· 4+ years in a controlling lead position with management responsibilities.
· Experience with multiple company and multiple locations preferred.
· Healthcare experience preferred
· Experience at a ‘Big 4’ or ‘Tier 2” accounting firm preferred
· Experience in a mid to large size, publicly held company preferred
· Acquisition purchase accounting experience a plus
· Impeccable integrity; Superior interpersonal skills; able to communicate and engage personnel at all levels of the organization.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and develop people as well as drive process improvement is an advantage.
· Data driven, analytical approach to problem solving leading to systemic improvements and lasting results.
· Excellent working knowledge of GAAP and working in a SOX environment is required.
· Confidential, understands the ethical standards of a CPA
· Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of software (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Work Environment and Physical Demand:
· General office environment. No special physical demands required.
· Willing to work a flexible schedule as needed.
We develop and operate forward-thinking businesses, systems and services to support better treatment outcomes, more cost-effective patient care, and optimized revenue streams. We are committed to providing unmatched service excellence across our entire suite of solutions while building on the best medical science and innovative technologies available. We also maintain the highest standards of corporate transparency, fiduciary responsibility, accountability, and regulatory compliance.
Rennova Health, Inc.Why Work Here?
Many opportunites for growth and development!
Rennova Health is a vertically integrated public healthcare holding company. We focus on serving essential healthcare categories, especially those with unmet needs and significant opportunities for innovation-driven solutions. We develop and operate forward-thinking businesses, systems and services to support better treatment outcomes, more cost-effective patient care, and optimized revenue streams. We are committed to providing unmatched service excellence across our entire suite of solutions while building on the best medical science and innovative technologies available. We also maintain the highest standards of corporate transparency, fiduciary responsibility, accountability, and regulatory compliance.
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Rennova Health, Inc.