This is a great opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in an accelerated growing cannabis company with a fast-paced start-up environment where you will always be challenged. With our strong brands, we are one of the state’s largest distribution platforms with access to over 80 percent of the California storefronts. We have a very fast-paced environment as we continue to grow and expand. Must be motivated, trustworthy, and able to operate both independently and within a team environment. Come join us
*Must be able to pass a LiveScan Check
This position requires truly dedicated, reliable individuals, and high-energy individuals who are willing to grow within the company. If you feel you're ready to start an exciting position, don't hesitate to apply.
Job Site: Desert Hot Springs, CA
Job Summary: To trim, manicure and prepare cannabis products in the variety, size, and quality prescribed by company and department standards.
Essential Job Functions:
The performance of the essential functions of this position requires the Associate to possess the minimum qualifications listed below. These functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized and safe work environment.
- Maintain sanitation control per company policy.
- Clean and sanitize all work surfaces, utensils and equipment in accordance with Processing Department and QA sanitation standards.
- Keep the floor clear of debris and spills.
- Work in an environment that includes continuous duties in warm trimming rooms and storage areas (relatively high humidity) with occasional duties in storage areas maintained at temperatures as low as 60 degrees (Fahrenheit).
- Follow approved procedures for receiving, preparing, storing, arranging, and manicuring product to ensure quality, accuracy and product rotation and protection.
- Handle waste products per company policy.
- Utilize and maintain equipment as required by department; report any equipment problems immediately.
- Complete all applicable department training programs.
- Stand or sit at a workstation for the duration of the scheduled shift, which may exceed 8 hours per day.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and meet minimum quality and production metrics.
- Participate in daily stretch routines several times a day.
- Dress and groom per company policy including uniform and hair restraint requirements. • Perform duties in accordance with QA hand washing standards and use disposable nitrile gloves when handling the product.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance.
- Work overtime as assigned.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to proficiently read, write, speak, analyze, interpret, and understand the English language.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, reach, push, pull and occasionally lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to stay focused while performing repetitive tasks.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures.
- Ability to work with fresh, dried and/or processed products without negative allergic consequences.
- Ability to tolerate dust and cleaning agents during routine cleaning duties.
- Ability to operate trimming equipment such as scissors, knives, and cutters.
- Ability to stand/walk/sit for the duration of a scheduled shift.
- Ability to interact with co-workers in a friendly and helpful way.
- Ability to work all assigned work schedules and comply with all time and attendance policies.
- Prior cannabis, clean room assembly, or lab experience is helpful, but not required.
- We are open to training the right individuals that are trainable, hard-working, and passionate about the industry.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR EMPLOYMENT.