This is a great opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in an accelerated growing cannabis company with a fast-paced start-up environment where you will always be challenged. With our client's strong brands, they are one of the state’s largest distribution platforms with access to the majority of the California storefronts.
*Must be able to pass a LiveScan Check
This position requires truly dedicated, reliable, and high-level energy individuals who are willing to grow within the company. If you feel you're ready to start an exciting position, don't hesitate to apply.
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Summary: The Production Team Member's position is responsible for assisting with any and all, day-to-day packaging and labeling duties of a state of the art cannabis facility. These duties include but are not limited to weighing, labeling, packaging cannabis flowers, trimming cannabis flowers, packaging and weighing infused products, counting products, and accurately filling out forms :
- Learning and following all required packaging and labeling methods
- Uphold all standards and procedures pertaining to facility cleanliness
This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Your supervisor may assign other duties not listed here from time to time.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ownership Mentality
- Proficient in simple math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, decimal places.)
- High-energy, enthusiasm and the willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Skilled in general computer operating systems and applications.
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and signage/labeling accuracy
- At least 21 years of age
- Prior packaging/assembly line work history valued
Key Traits You have a start-up/owner’s mentality: you don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and doing what it takes to make everything work because you know the future rewards are worthwhile You are comfortable with the cannabis industry and appreciate the growth potential that it presents to you.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects, bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat
- Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, cutting and fine manipulation
- Performing all tasks related to the processing and packaging of medical cannabis plants, including but not limited to: weighing, packaging, labeling, tamper sealing and organizing retail orders;
- Clean and Sanitize the entire facility as scheduled by Production Supervisor.
- Maintaining a clean or organized work environment;
- The ability to perform the following physical tasks:
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time;
- Bending, squatting and stooping, twisting and bending the neck and waist and reaching above and below shoulder height to grasp objects.
- Assisting with any other tasks or responsibilities that are assigned to you by the Production Supervisor.
- Drivers License (Required)
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR EMPLOYMENT.
Work with us on your business or career
Turn to the Southern California Company with a national reach. We're a Woman / Minority Owned Business Enterprise!
We're the experts in high-volume recruitment! Turn to us when you have a need for a large new addition to your workforce. You'll get fast results and superior candidates.
Get scalable solutions for your business
With our stringent examinations, we can ensure that you'll connect only with the most qualified candidates for your positions. Work with us, and let us comb through our constantly up-to-date database to uncover the right fits for any job in any industry. Our professionals are experienced, intelligent, driven, qualified, and ready to help your business from day 1. We have more than 30 years of combined experience!