This is a new opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in an accelerated growing cannabis brand with a fast-paced start-up environment where you will always be challenged. Must be motivated, trustworthy and, able to operate both independently and within a team environment. Come join us!
We are seeking a Maintenance Tech to become a part of our team! You will perform the necessary work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and structure of an establishment in repair.
- Repair major and minor issues with equipment and buildings
- Light & Heavy machine experience.
- Complete maintenance and repair work orders, in a timely fashion
- Order and replace broken parts or equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- A minimum of 4 years experience in preventive maintenance and repair of production equipment in a plant or manufacturing environment.
- Applicable technical and/or hand-on training
- Building or facilities maintenance experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload
Hours are typically Mon - Fri. Possible on-call hours during high-production periods.
This is a full-time, temporary to hire opportunity.
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in addition to a brief cover letter with salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!