Renhill Group, Ohio's only woman-owned, Ohio-based Educational Staffing Firm, is currently recruiting a Client Services Manager to service our K12, charter, and private school clients and substitutes teachers.
This position is based out of our corporate office in Toledo, Ohio and the hours of this position are 6am - 3pm, Monday - Friday. Some travel throughout Ohio is required (less than 25% of the time).
Client Services Manager
The Client Services Manager is the primary contact for the district and the substitutes within that district. He/she also oversees the duties of the Account Associate(s) on his/her team. The Client Services Manager is responsible for ensuring that payroll is completed correctly for the districts.
The Client Services Manager must have a thorough knowledge of states’ requirements for eligibility to work in schools. This includes BCI, FBI, licensure, and other compliance related matters. They must have full knowledge of districts’ preference and requirements which may be more stringent than the states. They need to collaborate and communicate with the other Client Services Managers and Account Associates.
Client Services Managers often have a college degree. They must be familiar with laws and regulations, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act, affirmative action and equal opportunity regulations.
Client Services Managers may be required to travel to the customer to assist in recruitment and maintain a presence within the districts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Address Absences for Customer
- Receives/processes/fulfills daily substitute needs.
- Creates/modifies absence & vacancies in Aesop – cancel when necessary.
- Addresses/fulfills long-term assignments.
- Monitors voicemail messages outside of office hours and processes any immediate substitute needs accordingly.
- Payroll Processing for Customer/substitute
- Processes substitute payroll needs weekly including:
- Pay increases
- Invoice verification
- Payroll corrections
- Aesop (web-based absence management software) Administrator
- District Aesop configurations and updates for all districts.
- Assists with initial setup of new districts in Aesop.
- Maintains account setup information in Aesop
- Renhill Employee Information
- District Employee Information
- Payroll Information
- Renhill Employee Documentation
- Custom Reports
- School Closings
- Updates preferred substitute lists for buildings, districts, teachers, and substitutes
- Manages Renhill Employee Information in Applicant Tracking System
- Notes call offs, resignations, performance counseling, etc.
- Documents necessary information for Risk Management
- Worker’s Compensation
- Unemployment Claims
- Maintains Customer Information
- Enters new customers
- Maintains customer orders to ensure accurate payroll processing.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate sized substitute lists.
- Facilitates recruiting efforts for district needs including short-term and long-term substitute needs.
- Remains an active participant in recruiting work.
- Makes availability calls to substitute staff.
- Maintains daily customer contact
- Maintains daily customer contact on necessary substitute information with school principals, secretaries, and other administration.
- Handles sub counseling issues
- Communication with Account Associates
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent polite and persuasive communication skills.
- Holds great leadership skills and is respected by the team.
- Passionate, hard worker and well-organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask.
- Should exert sound judgment, discretion, and preserve confidentiality.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to work collaboratively with a team.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Flexible to work in non-standard business hours.
- Able to operate in different work conditions such as on-site, off site.
- Able to work alone.
- Able to problem solve.
Education and Qualifications
- Proficient in Outlook and Excel
- Average to above average typing skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette.
Renhill is an equal opportunity employer.