Onboarding Specialist, Healthcare Positions
Renhill HR on Demand Toledo, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
The Onboarder is responsible for identifying, qualifying, and onboarding appropriate talent for open positions.
Onboarders must have a thorough knowledge of both Renhill and client requirements for eligibility to work. This includes background checks, drug screens, credentials, and any other compliance related matters. They must have full knowledge of clients’ preferences and requirements which may be more stringent than Renhill’s. They must be familiar with laws and regulations, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act, affirmative action, and equal opportunity regulations. They must also be familiar with Ohio Department of Health and Ohio Nursing Board requirements and credentials for healthcare professionals.
Onboarders may be required to travel to client locations to assist in recruitment, take tours, and maintain a physical presence. Travel may also be required to job fairs or other off-site events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruits and sources both active and passive candidates through a variety of means including (but not limited to):
- Job fairs
- Various online job boards
- Social media
- Electronic mass communication (texts, emails, calls)
- Identifies and qualifies candidates; onboards them appropriately
- Creates fliers and job postings
- Conducts pre-screens and schedules and conducts interviews
- Conducts drug screens
- Assists candidates with online application and onboarding paperwork
- Initiates background checks and drug screens, as necessary
- Maintains open and consistent communication
- Maintains daily open and consistent contact with applicants and candidates both new and in-process
- Contacts applicants/candidates through a variety of means (call, text, email)
- Maintains daily open and consistent contact with Account Manager and/or Sales Team
- Documents Renhill applicant information in applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Notes preferences, skills, abilities
- Ensures all contact info and employment requirements are completed/uploaded/saved
Skills and Specifications:
- Excellent polite and persuasive communication skills
- Should exert sound judgment, discretion, and preserve confidentiality
- Able to meet deadlines, work with a sense of urgency, and pay attention to detail
- Able to work in team and alone, problem solve, prioritize, and multi-task
- Flexible to work in non-standard business hours and conditions (on-site, off-site) as necessary
Education and Qualifications:
- At least a high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and state minimum automobile insurance coverage
- Previous healthcare recruiting and/or staffing experience
- Proficient in IE/Chrome/Firefox and intermediate level skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Average to above average typing skills
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Exceptional customer service skills and phone etiquette
Renhill is an equal opportunity employer.
Renhill HR on DemandWhy Work Here?
Excellent opportunity! Great benefits upon hire-in!! Employer pays all medical benefits, once hired in!!!!
2650 N. Reynolds Road ToledoToledo, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Renhill HR on Demand