The Digital Creative Director is responsible for managing and conceptualizing the creative output, including staff supervision and production. The core responsibility is to determine the best way to represent an idea online and produce high-level concepts for design projects, across every digital platform including eCommerce, email, digital marketing and social media.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Extensive knowledge of the latest technological trends and the ability to use metrics to shape digital strategy, and have the ability to craft unique online user experiences. The Digital Creative Director will work cross functionally with Brand, Design and Merchandising teams that create high quality digital experiences that blend content with commerce.
· Ensures brand vision is consistent across all platforms.
· Presents original creative ideas while understanding and respecting brand DNA.
· Collaborate with Marketing leads and licensed partners.
· Oversees a myriad of projects adhering to creative briefs, timelines and budgets.
· Management of project management tool for creative assets, ideation, creation, approval and final assets.
· Lead team of Digital creative services specialists for photography and video outputs.
· Works with the Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Digital Ops teams to support creative strategy through digital asset design and execution.
· Assist in adhoc creative request relating to banner assets, site design and promotional assets.
· Conducting competitive research, including design insights and trends.
· Participate in creative briefing, testing and brainstorming.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Create a best in class consumer focused experience to meet the needs of the family of Renfro brands
· Manage the creative process of digital assets across various platforms
· Actively manage a project from start to finish. Submit work for review on time
· Exceptional Photoshop skills with a strong understanding in web file types and coding languages
· Strong attention to detail, organized, creative problem solver with exceptional creativity and excellent communication skills
· Present and develop engaging and innovative e-commerce experiences (focusing on mobile and responsive design). Be familiar with the digital competitive landscape.
· Ability to utilize web technology, image curation, visual storytelling, typography, layout, form, photo retouching and color balancing Interaction with and partnering departments, as well as wholesale digital team,
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree required.
· 3-5 years Retail and/or Ecommerce experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Creative mindset with high attention to detail.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong commitment to timelines, accuracy, organization, and professionalism.
• Flexible under time requirements and changing deadlines.
• Must be a team player with the ability to work independently. Highly motivated.
• Microsoft Office Skills -- Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites: Photoshop and Illustrator. Experience with Animation tools.
• Strong design portfolio. Digital campaign experience preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimal physical demands, such as occasional bending, stooping, walking, lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs., grasping, and standing. Frequently requires sitting and hand-eye coordination for computer related work. Frequently communicates with co-workers using telephone, email, and fax machines. Consistent daily attendance required; occasional off-shift support required.
The work environmental characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.