Sales and Design Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Renewal by Andersen is a window replacement subsidiary of Andersen Corporate, a company that has revolutionize window and door business for more than 110 years. Our process begins with a free in-home consultation to listen to customer's needs. We then make custom, energy efficient composite and professionally install them for optimal performance. We are in over 100 markets in the U.S., becoming the largest replacement window company in the country.
We are seeking professional Sales and Design Consultants for our Memphis location!
Our sales process begins with our sales representatives meeting with our customers, in their homes, to better understand their needs. Our products are custom-made, energy-efficient and professionally installed for optimal performance. We have a comprehensive paid training program! Our development does not end there. We have a Sales Training Manager that continues to help develop and grow our sales force to help you stretch and grow your skill. We want to help you so that you advance your career to where you want to be, and where we want you to be. We are looking for people that want to grow with our organization and move up!
Travel: Travel in Memphis.
Renewal by Andersen Sales and Design Consultants enjoy:
- An INCREDIBLE marketing vehicle that drives our leads FOR YOU! Company driven lead generation - NO COLD CALLING! Our marketing team provides you with pre-qualified pre-set leads
- We provide a comprehensive training program to prepare our Sales Representatives with a qualitative sales methodology and equip them with technology and products to complete the in-home consultation process.
- Collaborative and supportive sales environment!
- Opportunity to work with the leader in the window manufacturing industry with over 100 years of experience and a reputation for innovation, quality products, customer service, and dedication to our customers and employees. They do not make companies like this anymore!
A successful candidate will possess:
- A proven track record of closing sales, preferably in a short cycle sales environment
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- The willingness and ability to operate with high integrity all the time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High integrity, self-motivation and results orientation.
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to pass a comprehensive criminal background
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
As an innovative and industry leading organization, we think of benefits broadly. From your health care to your work environment, to your quality of life, we think beyond basic benefits to provide total rewards package including, but not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays plus PTO
- 401K plan
- Special product pricing for employees
- A culture that supports work/life balance
- An environment where collaboration and efficiency are key
Renewal by Anderson
RetailView all jobs at Renewal by Anderson
Get fresh Renew Consulting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.