Renewal by Andersen WNY®, the window replacement and installation experts, are seeking talented sales consultants to represent the Andersen® brand of quality and service. We look for motivated individuals who build trust and rapport with customers quickly and have a drive for top results.
Our business model and our windows and are all unique…so is our sales team!
“Big-company support…family-run-business feel!”
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
- Lead Generation
“The job focuses on some top-of-mind concerns salespeople naturally have: pre-set appointments! * I love the fact that the leads were provided and there was no cold calling or having to find our own leads. Very attractive.”*
Unlike other sales opportunities, Renewal by Andersen utilizes traditional and non-traditional marketing to provide our sales representatives with leads. This means NO COLD CALLING. Your leads are pre-set and pre-qualified.
- COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Our compensation plan rewards solid performance with an industry leading sales commission and the opportunity for additional performance bonuses.
- At plan you should earn $130,000 year.
- Average income for our in-home consultants is $150,000 plus/year
- Our top reps make over $250,000/year.
- We offer a full complement of employee benefits including health, dental, vision, flexible time off, performance bonuses, and an auto allowance.*
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT*
“Someone with zero in-home sales or outside-sales experience can do very well (I’m a perfect example)! The learning and development…the training, team environment, sales management culture, and work life are great!”
- We offer eight weeks of paid training to ensure your success
- The first four weeks are spent in the classroom learning our extensive product and proven sales methodology along with running appointments in the field
- Our Sales Training Managers and Sales Managers will be by your side coaching you to build the skills and confidence you want in order to get the results you strive for
*To see a short video of a day in the life of a Renewal by Andersen Sales Consultant copy and paste this URL into your browser:
Renewal’s culture is vastly different from other companies. We promote our employee’s happiness in all areas of their lives. We know that happiness and positivity drive business results and we are dedicated to making sure your wellness comes first.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Personally developed, positive, motivated attitude for success.
- 2+ yrs. of Home improvement sales, in-home sales experience, or experience being a top performer employee
- A proven track record of closing sales
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Self-motivation and results orientation.
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently
- College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Please apply with your resume in MS Word format. Thanks for your interest but only fully qualified candidates will be contacted.
Renewal by Andersen WNY® is an equal opportunity employer.
Each employee is responsible for upholding these values in their daily activities.
HOMEOWNER FOCUS: We are committed to understanding our homeowner customer’s real needs and
expectations, and exceeding them. We recognize that a delighted customer is our best recommendation to future
SAFETY: We are committed to the safety and well being of the people who come into contact with our products.
EXCELLENCE: We set the highest standards for our professional performance, our products and service. We are
committed to continuous quality improvement in all that we do.
INTEGRITY: We are committed to working fairly and honestly with all those with whom we come in contact.
INNOVATION: Our motto “different and better” connotes innovation, aesthetic and economic value... going beyond
the expected into the surprising.
TEAMWORK: We foster an environment where individual skills and talents are recognized and encouraged to thrive
in a cooperative team environment.
INDIVIDUAL DIGNITY: We believe that respect for each other’s cultures, point of view and professional business
styles significantly contributes to our business goals.
CITIZENSHIP: We believe that we have a direct and compelling responsibility to our communities to conduct our
business ethically, to engage in responsible stewardship of the environment, and to concern ourselves with the
welfare of the people in the communities in which we work.
ANDERSEN “CODE OF BUSINESS CONDUCT”
Each employee is responsible for adhering to the Andersen Code of Business Conduct.