Sales Consultant / Residential Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Outside Sales Consultant
Renewal by Andersen - New Jersey/New York Metro Territory
Renewal by Andersen is the custom division of Andersen Windows. Founded in 1903, Andersen Windows has been the world’s largest and most recognized brand for exclusive window and door systems. Renewal by Andersen was founded with the objective of creating a different and better window and door replacement experience for homeowners.
We’re looking for motivated sales professionals to join our highly successful sales force in the growing home improvement industry. Our Design Consultants go to pre-scheduled appointments in residential homes and conduct sales presentations. They provide all of the necessary information for homeowners to make a same-day decision on their window and door replacement projects.
- Travel to and from your residence to company-generated, pre-qualified appointments with homeowners within the New Jersey/New York Metro area - no cold calling or door knocking!
- Perform product demonstrations and discuss custom quotes during in-home consultations
- Follow a value-based selling process embodying honesty and integrity
- Attend trainings and regular sales meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Hold a valid driver’s license (required)
- Comfortable traveling up to 2 hours for appointments on a daily basis (required)
- Ability to lift and carry at least 40-60 lbs. of sample materials (required)
- Capable of navigating various applications on an iPad (required)
- Previous outside sales experience is a plus
- Willingness to learn a structured and proven sales process
- A strong desire and ability to close the sale
Compensation and Benefits:
- Uncapped commission structure with current consultants earning $150,000-$300,000+
- Performance-based bonus opportunities
- Full insurance package including medical, dental, vision, and life
- 401(K) program
- Student loan reimbursement program
- Paid 9-week training with continued coaching and mentorship
- Flexibility on a weekly basis
- Evening and weekend availability (required)
To see a day in the life of a Renewal by Andersen Design Consultant, check out our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk3DSPh3B-k
We believe that investing in our team creates a positive and dynamic culture; when combined with the reliability of the Andersen brand, it creates the best customer experience in the window industry. Full-time employees are offered full benefits, including health, vision, dental insurance, and a 401(K) program.
By providing unlimited growth opportunities, our company continues to invest in our employees to strive to new success. With many exciting opportunities available, your new career path is within reach!
Renewal by Andersen
BusinessView all jobs at Renewal by Andersen
Get fresh Renewal Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.