Outside Sales Representative - Residential
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Outside Sales Representative - Residential
Renewal by Andersen San Francisco
The home improvement/construction industry continues to be on the rise! Renewal by Andersen is looking for top sales professionals with a track record of success to add to our high-achieving sales team. Our ability to provide world class Signature Service to our customers has our sales representatives busier than ever- can you help us meet the demand?
If you’re a driven sales professional interested in unlimited income potential, this position is for you! Our reps enjoy uncapped earning potential where they average $150,000-$200,000 each year, with the potential to make $200,000+. Our Design Consultants go to pre-scheduled appointments in residential homes and conduct sales presentations that provide all of the necessary information for homeowners to make a same-day decision on their window and door replacement projects.
Our sales professionals love Renewal by Andersen because:
- Uncapped earning potential with a six figure income
- Pre-qualified & pre-set leads - no cold calling or door knocking!
- A flexible schedule
- High-end, industry-leading products backed with an unmatched warranty
- Paid professional training program in the classroom and the field
- Access to competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k plan, and more)
- Sell the highest quality window on the market- our exclusive Fibrex product provides a beautiful, long-lasting, energy-efficient solution. We back it up with an unparalleled warranty and service standards.
- Enjoy the independence- you leave from your front door to theirs and your success and compensation are determined by your skill and drive.
- You value honesty and integrity- we are not in the market to deceive. We believe in and stand behind our products. Through our training program, you will learn about our products and how they will be the best solution. Don’t have any previous experience selling windows and doors? Don't worry – you’ll learn our proven sales technique to set you up for success!
You would be great for this role if:
- You have a strong desire to close the sale, providing the best solutions for homeowners
- You’re self-motivated and results-oriented
- You have evening and weekend availability as they are your greatest opportunity to sell
- You desire to work independently and within a team environment
- You are capable of navigating various applications on an iPad
- You have the ability to lift and carry at least 40-60lbs of sample materials as needed
- You hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
To see a day in the life of one of Renewal by Andersen's sales consultants, check out our video: https://youtu.be/ZP0yFOv_SX8
If this sounds like your chance to be part of a world-class team, apply now! To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the Notice at Collection under the CCPA, please click the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1em7OwbQ7CEes1kO5SEfOKXcFIwaVcr3MKJ9wK0lW76w/edit?usp=sharing
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We believe that investing in our team creates a positive and dynamic culture; when combined with the reliability of the Andersen brand, it creates the best customer experience in the window industry. Full-time employees are offered full benefits, including health, vision, and dental insurance, a 401(K) program, and student loan reimbursement.
By providing unlimited growth opportunities, our company continues to invest in our employees to strive to new success. With many exciting opportunities available, your new career path is within reach!
Renewal by AndersenWhy Work Here?
Renewal by Andersen offers stability and growth opportunities!
Renewal by Andersen is the full-service replacement division of Andersen Corporation, a company that has revolutionized the window and door business for more than 110 years. Our continual growth can be attributed largely to the development and advancement of our employees. We believe that investing in our team creates a positive and dynamic culture; when combined with the reliability of the Andersen brand, it creates the best customer experience in the window industry. Full-time employees are offered full benefits, including health, vision, and dental insurance, a 401(K) program, and student loan reimbursement. By providing unlimited growth opportunities, our company continues to invest in our employees to strive to new success. With many exciting opportunities available, your new career path is within reach!
30806 Santana StreetGilroy, CA