Renewal by Andersen Memphis, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Renewal by Andersen is the exclusive start-to-finish window and door replacement division of Andersen Corporation - the most recognized window brand in the U.S. Join us on our quest to drive change and innovation inspired by customer needs. We are seeking a highly qualified Measure Technician to add to our staff and support continued growth on our Memphis, TN team.
- •Ensure NPS goal of 85% is met, through constant tracking/training/championing of Medalia Scores with EVERY member of the operations team.
- •Oversee security for both locations and review cameras throughout the day and after business hours.
- •Receive all paperwork from installers once project has been completed.
- •Review and approve labor.
- •Ensure compliance of processes placed between sales, operations, install and final accounting for every project.
- •Recruit, interview and hire for all operations positions (admin, warehouse, service, measures, install crews).
- •Work directly with homeowners to resolve installation and service process concerns.
- •Handles escalated or complex customer concerns.
- •Responsible for scheduling and completion of Master Installer certification training for all lead installers.
- •Assist in training of all new installation and service candidates.
- •Lead regularly scheduled meetings with all operations staff.
- •Maintain and update Monthly Budget Report.
- •Maintain and update Installer Bonus Report.
- •Work closely with GM (escalating customer concerns, staff needs etc.).
- •Ensure homeowner satisfaction, as measured through customer satisfaction surveys, by training and coaching installation crews on technical capabilities and customer service.
- •Accounts receivable.
- •“Squeeze” schedule – maintain 85% of goal.
- Work experience with basic construction techniques; good knowledge of basic construction and building materials; knowledge of the terminology of the industry.
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving and decision making skills; follow systematic approach in situational analysis and definition; arrive at acceptable solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to confidently handle confrontation/conflicts using a tactful and diplomatic approach; Ability to maintain perspective under demanding conditions.
- Proven customer resolution skills required; customer oriented.
- Diagnostic skills; assessment, problem solving and decision making.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communications skills; strong listening and empathy skills. Clear and readable written documents, graphics, drawings and messages.
- Proven organization skills; prioritize and organize tasks, efficiently and effectively.
- Detail oriented.
We value integrity and quality if you share these values and are a talented professional with a demonstrated track record of success, we’re interested in hearing from you to assess your fit with our high-energy and success-oriented team!
Renewal by AndersenWhy Work Here?
Tremendous opportunity for growth in the best full-service window and door company in the US.
We are a high-end custom door and window company. We Sell, Manufacture, Install and Service our own products!
4161 Senator StreetMemphis, TN