Renewal by Andersen of Western NY is seeking a CSR to join our growing team. The CSR is responsible for supporting the Field Service Technicians in the service department as well as support and develop good relationship with Renewal by Andersen customers that require after-install services. Report out weekly on all Services that were opened and completed as to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Scheduling of 3 service technicians day to day appointments between the Rochester and Buffalo Territories.
- Receiving/ supporting all customer who call in with a post-install related service and develop a trusting relationship with each customer to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Touch base calls to customers with the progress of their service appointment and service timeline.
- Keeping track of jobs and ensuring that all service parts have been ordered and delivered to the proper warehouse for pickup by the service technicians for the scheduled service.
- Ensuring the service technician has all required materials for the service.
- Coordinate and organize service folders, system tracking, and other documents related to the service.
- Responsible for closing out all services when completed and submitting them for re-imbursement through RbA Corporation.
- Ensure open communication between service managers and production team to assure Home Owner Satisfaction is exceeded.
Position requires the following skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as you will interact with customers daily.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in job scheduling is a plus.
- Dependability in meeting deadlines, following through on commitments and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction