Construction Measurement Technician (IPM)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Construction Measurement Technician (IPM) to join our Team! We offer a SIGN-IN BONUS!
Renewal by Andersen of Nevada, the replacement division of Andersen Windows has an excellent opportunities! As America’s leading replacement window manufacturer, we offer a household name with an exclusive product line. Our company provides growth opportunities and great earning potential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Measurement of openings for replacement doors and windows on homes in Reno and surrounding areas.
- Call out of specific installation instructions and the needed accessories.
- Carefully enter measurement information into technical tools and verify accuracy.
- Take pictures of the project and clearly spell out specifics that will be needed for ordering and installation.
- Thorough preparation for measurements by reviewing sales information and if needed meet with sales personnel to understand expectations.
- After verification of measurements in the system meet with Ordering team to ensure alignment on what needs to be ordered, sizes and accessories.
- Fill out tech measure checklists in system to ensure all critical steps and tasks are completed, documents are signed and dated to confirm completion.
- If at any time, there appears to be confusion or a disagreement on customer expectations the Construction Measurement Technician must work with the Construction Measurement Manager and Sales to resolve open issues.
- Attend cross functional meetings such as Production Review, Purchase Order Status, Service Review, Tech Measure Review and Operations Review.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Product knowledge and use of Andersen and ProVia products is a plus.
- Construction knowledge on how windows and doors are installed in homes is preferred.
- Construction skills and knowledge of home building is required.
- Construction knowledge on framing, glass, trims, casing, baseboard, thresholds and how they are installed,
- Effectively communicate and interact with customers.
- Ability to answer all homeowner questions and resolve problems.
- Strong math skills and ability to use measurement tools.
- Strong computer skills and ability to use computer, tablet, iPhone and MS Office products.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
Renewal by Andersen of Nevada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Renewal by Andersen of Nevada offers unrivaled career opportunities! Our company values integrity and responsibility in high performing people. We are committed to the highest quality customer experience and the success of our team.
“Renewal by Andersen of Nevada is an equal opportunity employer.”
Renewal by Andersen of Nevada
895 E Patriot BlvdReno, NV
Get fresh Measurement Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.