Do you want a part time job that's fun, challenging and engaging? Do you want to develop your sales skills and make GREAT money working part time on the weekends? Are you looking to change careers and make an impact on others?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Renewal by Andersen is the place to be. Become a Renewal by Andersen Marketing Representative and make $20-$35/hour (hourly + bonus) PLUS mileage reimbursement. You can work anywhere from 8-20 hours per week with opportunities for advancement. We have part time representatives, team leads, trainers and management positions that are all filled from within.
Don't know much about home improvement? NO WORRIES! We provide a 2-week training program, plus additional training in the field to ensure you are equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful.
Marketing Representatives for Renewal by Andersen
The successful candidates chosen for the Marketing Representative position will communicate with homeowners at Retail environments such as True Value and Ace Hardware stores, Supermarkets, Fitness Centers, and Package Stores located in and around the local area to generate leads for the in-home sales team to demonstrate and sell replacement window and patio door projects.
As a lead generation position, this position requires the ability to have conversations with ease, overcome objections and keep a positive attitude. A very independent position, Retail Marketing Representatives travel to and from events with setup items, so reliable transportation is required. Mileage reimbursement and setup/breakdown pay is provided!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING | THE ROLE
- This job is for you if:
- You are outgoing and comfortable talking with anyone
- You have the drive and desire to make $$$
- You have both Saturday and Sunday availability (most events take place on the weekend)
- You want to work for a team that values honesty, transparency and FUN!!
WHAT YOU BRING | THE PERSON
- No degree required - just a desire to learn, grow and make connections with people
- Maintain high energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn and use a scripted methodology that's proven to work
- Maintain proper channels of communication with management
- Have fun, smile, and be enthusiastic!
- Part-time hours will include daytime and evening hours mainly on Saturday and Sunday. There are also hours available during the week if you have the availability! Choose your availability, get paid weekly and join a team that loves to have fun!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU | THE BENEFITS
- Compensation includes a strong hourly base, lucrative commission structure plus multiple bonuses. On average, part time Marketing Representatives make $20-$35 per hour...and there is no cap on commission!
- We look forward to chatting with you about about this awesome part time weekend opportunity. Training class starts next week, so let's connect!