Senior In-Home Sales Consultant
Renewal by Andersen, Esler Companies Newark, DE
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
Be part of a winning team that emphasizes professional growth and development as a Project Consultant.
We’re looking for TOP Sales Professionals to add to our highly successful sales force. We are a leader in the window industry, and we are looking for the BEST to join and grow with our organization. Our sales force is made up of top performers that are highly compensated and can earn over $150,000 by selling the most recognized and industry leading brand on the market. Take a look at why this is an opportunity of a lifetime: Sales Project Consultants - Esler Companies
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING | The Role
- You will be visiting our customers, in their homes, to consult and identify the product that will fit their needs.
- You will use the tools, training and sales methodology and create a connection with the customers to offer our replacement services.
- You will have industry leading product samples, support and technology to assist you in closing the sale.
- Commitment to customer service experience from start to end.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING | The Person
- 2+ years in-home or outside sales experience.
- A proven track record of closing sales.
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- Self-motivation and results orientation.
- College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A healthy sense of competition—tempered by an equally strong sense of teamwork
- Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU | The Benefits & Culture- We'll take care of you!
- Teammate Safety Program
- Healthcare Concierge Service
- Full Complement of benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance
- Wellness Credits up to $1,000
- Care Partner Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Match
- Parental Leave
- Excellent technology
- Leading world-class brand
- Community partnership & give back programs
- Amazing corporate culture!
Empowered to be Extraordinary. We believe in our people. And that's why we empower you to develop a career path that supports your unique voice and talents.
THE RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN | ESLER COMPANIES STORY
Renewal by Andersen is the full-service window-replacement division of 115-year-old Andersen Corporation, the owner of the most trusted family of window brands in America. RbA was founded with a mission to redefine the industry and to offer a different—and better—window-replacement experience. Renewal by Andersen has seven company-owned locations, and over 100 independently owned “affiliates” across the United States. The Esler Companies is the holding company for a fleet of the top Renewal by Andersen (RbA) “affiliates” in Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, Greater Philadelphia, Southern New England, and a sales and marketing ‘engine’ in Northborough, Massachusetts. Independent affiliates operate with a business model which grants owners exclusive marketing and sales territories, and nearly complete autonomy in running their businesses.
Esler Companies | Renewal by Andersen is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members.
Take a look at life at Esler Companies | Renewal by Andersen at www.esler.com
Renewal by Andersen, Esler CompaniesWhy Work Here?
Delighting customers begins with delighting you — our teammates. We strive to delight you out of love and a desire to see you be your best
Esler Companies is the holding company for a fleet of the top Renewal by Andersen (RbA) “affiliates” in Arizona, Colorado, Northern Texas, Central Texas, Oklahoma, Greater Philadelphia, and Southern New England, and a sales and marketing ‘engine’ in Northborough, Massachusetts. Independent affiliates operate with a business model which grants owners exclusive marketing and sales territories, and nearly complete autonomy in running their businesses.