Entry Level Sales & Marketing
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $85,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
- Work for a company that appreciates you as a person and doesn’t treat you like a number!
- Learn Sales & Marketing from nationally known coaches.
- Career paths lead to six-figure sales & management positions.
- We emphasize professional growth and development.
- Join a team that prioritizes the customer’s experience, integrity, love & respect among team members and a “work hard - play hard” mentality.
- Do you have a burning desire to succeed?
- We need high-energy, driven people who are great at starting conversations.
We schedule installation experts to meet with property owners who already receive our mail. Each in-home visit escalates in value - and there is no cap on your commissions! This fun and challenging position requires the gift of the gab, the ability to sell value and an attitude that lifts up the team.
Base – Bonuses – Great Benefits – Immediate Career Path
Quick learners and veterans earn $70,000 - $85,000.
First-year representatives’ average earnings are $45,000 to $60,000!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING | The Role
- Visit customers to discuss their current window problems and identify if our products will fit their needs.
- Receive constant training on our products and services.
- Be equipped with a proven selling system and high-end technology.
- Obtain hands-on coaching by successful managers.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING | The Person
- A strong focus on helping people make important decisions.
- You must commit to providing an exceptional customer service experience.
- Self-motivation and results mind set.
- Ability to communicate with confidence and poise.
- Open-minded with a passion for learning and growing in career.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU | The Benefits
- Comprehensive Healthcare Package including major medical, dental, vision, life insurance, dependent FSA and HSA options.
- Paid time off, Paid sick days, Paid holidays, Paid parental leave.
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Match
- Wellness Credits
- Care Partner Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Community Partnership & Giveback Programs
- Safety First Program
Empowered to be Extraordinary. We believe in our people. And that's why we empower you to develop a career path that supports your unique voice and talents.
Who has succeeded here?
Many of our teammates came without sales experience. You will find many successful people from customer service, restaurant servers, bartenders, phone sales, automotive sales, construction, appointment setters, canvassers and retail, among other occupations.
We are hiring immediately! Apply now for a confidential interview. Our next training class starts soon.
THE RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN ~ ESLER COMPANIES STORY
Renewal by Andersen is the full-service window-replacement division of 118-year-old Andersen Corporation, the most trusted family of window brands in America. Renewal by Andersen was founded to redefine the home remodeling industry and to offer a different—and better—window-replacement experience. Renewal by Andersen has more than 120 locations across North America.
The Esler Companies is the holding company for a fleet of the top Renewal by Andersen (RbA) “affiliates” in Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, Greater Philadelphia, Southern New England, Southern Maine, Northern New Hampshire and a sales and marketing ‘engine’ in Northborough, Massachusetts.
Esler Companies | Renewal by Andersen is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and a welcoming environment for all team members.
Take a look at life at Esler Companies | Renewal by Andersen at www.esler.com
Renewal by Andersen, Esler CompaniesWhy Work Here?
At Esler Companies, we want you to thrive! We have opportunities for inner growth that will make us better teammates, spouses and parents.
Esler Companies is the holding company for a fleet of the top Renewal by Andersen (RbA) “affiliates” in Arizona, Colorado, Northern Texas, Central Texas, Oklahoma, Greater Philadelphia, and Southern New England, and a sales and marketing ‘engine’ in Northborough, Massachusetts. Independent affiliates operate with a business model which grants owners exclusive marketing and sales territories, and nearly complete autonomy in running their businesses.