Customer Service Representative
Renewal by Andersen, Esler Companies Worcester, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! In this role you will handle every prospect, customer, and teammate with world class service by effectively communicating, actively listening, and show empathy with every homeowner they speak with.
The Customer Service Representative’s responsibility is to contact customers to advise that their order has been processed and that they will next be contacted to schedule installation when the product ready for install. The Customer Service Representative will be required to partner with their leaders consistently to provide and receive feedback on their performance on the phones.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU | THE CULTURE & BENEFITS
- Teammate Safety Program
- Sick time and Paid time off
- Healthcare Concierge Service
- Full Complement of benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance
- Wellness Credits up to $1,000
- Care Partner Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Match
- Parental Leave
- Excellent technology
- Leading world-class brand
- Community partnership & give back programs
- Amazing corporate culture!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING | THE ROLE
- Make outbound calls to customers using company-provided methodology.
- Speak with all customers, prospects, and teammates with professionalism, listening actively and show empathy.
- Enter all information from the conversation into Enabled swiftly and accurately.
- Partner with Inside Sales Director and local Production teams for questions or escalated customer situations.
- Remain consistent by keeping up with all open jobs that are scheduled to be called in real time.
- Report irresolvable situations to your immediate supervisor for appropriate resolution, avoiding argumentative, unprofessional behavior.
- Attend weekly team meeting.
- Other job duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING | THE PERSON
- 1 year customer service experience required
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including maturity and the ability to accept constructive feedback in a manner that results in improved performance.
- Ability to work independently and as an active team member.
- Flexibility and demonstrated ability to adapt well in a changing environment.
- Multi-task by adjusting from one type of call to another without loss of efficiency, composure, or knowledge.
Empowered to be Extraordinary. We believe in our people. And that's why we empower you to develop a career path that supports your unique voice and talents.
THE RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN | ESLER COMPANIES STORY
Renewal by Andersen is the full-service window-replacement division of 115-year-old Andersen Corporation, the owner of the most trusted family of window brands in America. RbA was founded with a mission to redefine the industry and to offer a different—and better—window-replacement experience. Renewal by Andersen has seven company-owned locations, and over 100 independently owned “affiliates” across the United States.
The Esler Companies is the holding company for a fleet of the top Renewal by Andersen (RbA) “affiliates” in Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, Greater Philadelphia, Southern New England, and a sales and marketing ‘engine’ in Northborough, Massachusetts. Independent affiliates operate with a business model which grants owners exclusive marketing and sales territories, and nearly complete autonomy in running their businesses.
Esler Companies | Renewal by Andersen is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members.
Renewal by Andersen, Esler CompaniesWhy Work Here?
At Esler Companies, we want you to thrive! We have opportunities for inner growth that will make us better teammates, spouses and parents.
Esler Companies is the holding company for a fleet of the top Renewal by Andersen (RbA) “affiliates” in Arizona, Colorado, Northern Texas, Central Texas, Oklahoma, Greater Philadelphia, and Southern New England, and a sales and marketing ‘engine’ in Northborough, Massachusetts. Independent affiliates operate with a business model which grants owners exclusive marketing and sales territories, and nearly complete autonomy in running their businesses.