Renewal by Andersen is the full-service replacement window division of Andersen Corporation. We are looking to add a Design Consultant to our team in our Greater Boston market (most of Massachusetts & Southern New Hampshire).
Renewal by Andersen is united by the common goal of making a difference in the lives of our homeowners, our colleagues, our families, and in the communities we serve. We believe that we can make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen. Renewal by Andersen is looking for an accomplished, driven, and collaborative candidate to help perfect our customer’s experience in upgrading their homes. Want to join our team?
PURPOSE: We are looking for talented individuals who can help fuel our dynamic growth and have successful selling experience with a consultative style. We want you to have the ability to build trust and rapport with customers quickly, display drive and motivation for top results, and have the desire to be a part of a highly energized team that thrives on success and excellent customer experiences!
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
- No cold calling! Your leads are pre-set and pre-qualified.
- Pay for performance is a salesperson’s greatest compensation motivator! Our compensation plans reward solid performance with a strong commission rate and the opportunity for performance bonuses. Typical first year income is well over $100,000.
Learning & Development
- We offer eight weeks of paid training to ensure your success. The first four weeks are spent in the classroom learning our extensive product offerings and proven sales methodology along with running appointments in the field. Our Sales Training Managers and Sales Managers will be by your side coaching you to build the skills and confidence you need in order to get the results you strive for!
- Work towards meeting or exceeding individual and sales team goals
- Follow established Renewal sales processes through to completion
- Use Renewal selling tools for the purpose for which they were designed
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Renewal offerings
- Complete Renewal training, the pre-class studies and formal class session
- Ownership of appointments and commitment to convert sales leads into a sale
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Present a professional Renewal appearance and image to the customer
- Arrive at sales appointments prepared and on time
- Fulfill the role of team membership to ensure overall customer satisfaction and sales performance
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- 2+ years of in-home or outside sales experience
- A proven track record of closing sales
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and results orientation
- Strong sense of accountability
- Ambition and discipline
- Above-average willpower and determination; resilient attitude
- A healthy sense of competition—tempered by an equally strong sense of teamwork
- Empathy and creativity
- Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends
- Time and work process management skills and the ability to work independently
CULTURE AND BENEFITS: Our vision is to make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen. We’re committed to making a difference through challenging ourselves each day, recognizing and rewarding success, taking pride in our work, and honoring a legacy built on doing the right thing. There is great respect for life outside of work so that you can bring your best self to work. We are committed to demonstrating mutual respect and appreciation of our similarities and differences so that each employee can realize his/her potential and we exceed our customers’ expectations.
As an innovative and industry-leading organization, we think of benefits more broadly. From your health care to your work environment, to your development and quality of life, we think beyond basic benefits to provide a total rewards package including, but not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- 401(k) plan & contributions
- Professional development & tuition reimbursement opportunities
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Environmentally conscious business decisions
- 10,000 employees and career opportunities nationwide
Renewal By Andersen
Why Work Here?Renewal by Andersen is the window replacement subsidiary of Andersen Corporation, a company that has revolutionized the window and door business for more than 110 years. Drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 100 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship, Renewal by Andersen was founded with the objective of creating a different and better window and door replacement experience.
Innovative leadership, strong company culture, work/life balance, amazing benefits, top earning potential!