- Posted: over a month ago
- $150,000 to $250,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Renewal by Andersen (RbA) has an exciting opportunity to join a winning, competitive team of Sales Consultants in our Laguna Hills, CA location supporting Orange County and beyond! As a Sales Consultant with RbA, you will be surrounded by a highly energized team who is passionate about enriching the lives of our homeowners!
We are looking for talented Sales Consultants who can help fuel our dynamic growth through a customer-focused, consultative selling experience. As a Sales Consultant, we want you to have the ability to build rapport with customers through a superior homeowner experience while displaying drive and motivation for top results.
Our Sales Consultants are responsible for conducting in-home consultations with homeowners, providing estimates, sales solutions, and custom design options for their replacement projects.
Why Sales at Renewal by Andersen is DIFFERENT:
- Premium products and service
- No lead generation/cold calling
- 100% commission structure with 12 weeks of paid training ($2,000/week)
- W2 status with competitive benefits package (health insurance, 401k match, profit-sharing)
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- 2+ years of in-home or outside sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends
We’re focused on bringing more light into people’s lives by helping them create healthier, happier spaces to build memories and do what they love. This applies to our team, too. By celebrating our differences and embracing a positive work-life balance, we are recognized as a Yellow Ribbon company, one of Forbes Magazine’s 2021 “America’s Best Large Employers” and a “Best Employer for Diversity.” As a 2021 Energy Star Partner of the Year, Andersen is also committed to environmental health and sustainability. No matter your role, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference.
Andersen is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, disability, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Renewal By Andersen
Renewal by Andersen is the window replacement subsidiary of Andersen Corporation, a company that has revolutionized the window and door business for more than 110 years. Drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 100 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship, Renewal by Andersen was founded with the objective of creating a different and better window and door replacement experience.
AddressLaguna Hills, CA