Renewal by Andersen, a division of Andersen Windows, is looking to add a Call Center Coach to our Inside Sales Center team in St. Cloud! The fantastic opportunity offers full time and company provided benefits!
WHO WE ARE:
Renewal by Andersen is united by the common goal of making a difference in the lives of our homeowners, our colleagues, our families, and in the communities, we serve. We believe that we can make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen. We wake up every day, inspired to push the status quo and continuously set a new standard in the home improvement industry by solving today’s most challenging problems and continuously redefining what it means to deliver a World Class Homeowner Experience. Renewal by Andersen is looking for an accomplished, driven, and collaborative candidate to help perfect our customer’s experience in upgrading their homes. Want to join our team?
- The Call Center Coach will assist Supervisors and Managers in maximizing the conversion rate of calls/leads/inquiries into scheduled appointments via a prescribed appointment setting process for Renewal by Andersen’s company owned retail locations. To be supervisor on duty in times manager or supervisor is not present specifically in the evenings and weekends.
- Training – Assist supervisor with initial and on-going training of inside sales team. Assist in continuous refinement of formal training guides and tutorials for inside sales reps. Ensure new and existing reps are fully trained on procedures and processes. Train on core job responsibilities, product, sales process and marketing.
- Call Handling – Assist with the inbound and outbound calls of homeowner inquiries into Renewal by Andersen. Properly qualify and schedule in-home consultations. Sell the value of the in-home consultation and excel at converting calls to appointments.
- Call Reporting – Update call center KPI information from phone system and also customer management system.
- Process improvement – assist to identify opportunities to establish/improve processes internally within the inside sales center as well as with respect to the inside sales center’s interaction with field sales, corporate sales and corporate marketing. Drive process acceptance and implementation.
- Outbound warm-calling – assist in developing training, infrastructure, processes and procedures for Renewal by Andersen to conduct outbound warm-calling of contacts.
- Work with IT to ensure the customer management system is working properly. Report any issues to IT and follow up until resolved.
- Ensure that minimum expectations are met for email capture rate, all party sits, appointment lead time, etc. If not being met, train and coach inside sales reps to meet minimum standards.
- Call Monitoring and Quality Assurance - Utilize call monitoring system and scorecard to ensure process compliance. Provide continuous feedback to individual agents as necessary.
- Assist call center supervisor and manager with bi-weekly 1:1’s with all agents and bi-weekly sales meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
DIRECTION OF OTHERS:
- Provide on-going feedback to the call center representatives regarding actual performance against goals.
- Participate in team projects with members of corporate marketing staff and CORO retail operations.
- Supervisor on duty when manager and other supervisors are not present.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in business or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sales and marketing experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years inside sales or call center experience.
- Able to work non-traditional hours as needed (evenings and weekends)
- Demonstrated ability to overcome objections, negotiate positive outcomes and present positive image of the company.
- Ability to coach and train others.
- Ability to work with all levels and types of people and to appreciate diversity.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
Our vision is to make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen. We’re committed to making a difference through challenging ourselves each day, recognizing and rewarding success, taking pride in our work and honoring a legacy built on doing the right thing. There is great respect for life outside work so that you can bring your best self to work.
We are committed to demonstrating mutual respect and appreciation of our similarities and differences so that each employee can realize his/her potential and we exceed our customers’ expectations.
As an innovative and industry-leading organization, we think of benefits more broadly. From your health care to your work environment, to your development and quality of life, we think beyond basic benefits to provide a total rewards package including, but not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays plus PTO
- 401(k) plan & contributions
- Professional development & tuition reimbursement opportunities
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Environmentally conscious business decisions
- 8,000 employees and career opportunities nationwide
Renewal By Andersen
Why Work Here?Renewal by Andersen is the window replacement subsidiary of Andersen Corporation, a company that has revolutionized the window and door business for more than 110 years. Drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 100 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship, Renewal by Andersen was founded with the objective of creating a different and better window and door replacement experience.
Innovative leadership, strong company culture, work/life balance, amazing benefits, top earning potential!