Renewal by Andersen
Exciting job opportunity for a highly experienced Sales Manager who has previously trained, managed, and developed in-home sales representatives.
Renewal by Andersen is the replacement window division of Andersen Corporation, a company that has revolutionized the window and door business for more than 115 years. We specialize in high-quality, unique, custom replacement windows that are installed by our certified master installers and we are committed to providing our customers with a better way to a better window.
About the role:
The Sales Manager is responsible for using product and financing knowledge to train, maintain and lead a sales staff to meet or exceed monthly sales goals. They will be expected to communicate with the lead generation and production departments to ensure an effortless transition for the customer from start to finish. The Sales Manager should also remain available to customers to help them achieve the highest level of satisfaction with our products and services.
- Hire, train, and manage sales staff to meet goals.
- Create a motivational environment using training and incentives.
- Insure all clients and employees receive a world-class experience.
- Track daily, weekly, and monthly sales activities.
- Conduct Sales meetings including role-play activities.
- Conducts one-on-one meetings to review sales activity results and establish corrective plans as needed.
- Conducts ride along sales training daily for Design Consultants.
- Teach our sales process by modeling the core behaviors and methodology.
- Participate as a team member with the Leadership Team to ensure alignment to organizational goals and direction
- Nights and some weekends required.
- Proven sales management experience
- In-home sales experience a plus
- Previous home improvement experience a plus
- Computer skills and management of computer-based information system
- Planning and goal setting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Results orientation
Employment Type Full-Time with Benefits Offered Medical, 401k, Dental etc.
Renewal by Andersen® provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.