Renewable Toner is an e-commerce printing supply business, specializing in laser printers and MICR check printing. We need a Shipping and Receiving Associate who can work in a fast-paced environment while being self-motivated to provide exceptional support to the company.
The Shipping and Receiving Associate should be organized and able to work well under pressure. Computer-savvy; have basic math skills, and adhere to oral and written instructions. Additionally, be able to lift and unload 30+ lbs of packages.
- Receive, unpack, verify and record incoming merchandise or materials; compare bills of lading against actual merchandise received, inspect for damaged goods
- Assist with inventory cycle counts
- Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments
- Help pull products to assist with daily pick and pack
- Package and ship items: print labels, weigh packages and determine appropriate postage
- Help with outgoing shipments to Amazon FBA centers
- Assist in balancing inventory flow
- Help organize and log RMAs
- Follow quality standards and comply with all procedures, rules, and regulations
- At least 1 years of experience working in a warehouse environment, and some inventory management preferred
- Strong computer skills; Excel worksheets, Microsoft Office Suite, 40+ wpm typing
- Experience in stocking warehouse receivables
- Basic knowledge of inventory cycle counts
- Excellent math and accounting skills; attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent memory, quick learner
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Bending, kneeling, lifting, loading and unloading of 30+ pounds
- Forklift training a plus
- E-commerce experience a plus
Starting Salary: $13.00 to $16.00/hr DOE and performance, strong bonus program based on production metrics. Job Type: Full-time
Why Work Here?At Renewable Toner, we are dedicated to the conscious stewardship of our planet by reducing waste and providing green, earth-friendly office solutions for small and large businesses. Together we can save our planet and preserve the environment for future generations.
We care about our employees and customers. We offer a dynamic work environment, quality products and room for growth.
Santa Fe Springs, CA