Renewable Toner - We are an e-commerce check printing and office supplies company. We are seeking a Sales and Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for providing top-notch customer service and driving sales to meet weekly, monthly and quarterly goals. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and be a self-starter who works well in a fast-paced work setting. We are looking for a team member who wants a job that can turn into a career.
- Answer incoming phone calls, handle customer questions, issues and complaints in a timely, customer-centric fashion; escalate and communicate issues to management when needed
- Make outbound sales calls to resolve customer issues and obtain positive feedback/reviews; document and update customer records
- Create leads through research, trade shows, sales meetings and business functions
- Convert leads into prospects; cultivate a network of business contacts at all levels to achieve sales objectives
- Build and maintain customer relationships in a professional, polished manner with personalized attention to larger corporate accounts
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of our product catalogue
- Attend meetings and provide sales managers with support in product and service demos for prospective clients
- Assist with order processing, POs and shipping on Amazon and other e-commerce platforms to thoroughly resolve customer issues and concerns
- Measure performance with key metrics such as sales records, customer reviews, complaints, questions and suggestions
- Pull sales reports and compile data for Sales Department when needed
- 2-3 years experience in sales, customer service or related fields
- Typing skills at least 45 wpm
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel spreadsheets, email platforms, Adobe suite, CRM software and other relevant computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - MUST know how to send a professional email, have a firm grasp of the English language, know how to use spell check and double-check your work to avoid errors
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize; handle multiple tasks with persistent follow-through to positively, proactively and thoroughly handle customer issues
- Bringing a current client contact or sales prospect list in any sector or industry a plus
- Experience with e-commerce platforms like Amazon and eBay a plus
- $15.00 to $19.00/hr DOE, strong raises and bonus program
- 30-day probationary period, after which base salary may be raised based on performance
Benefits: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Paid Company Lunches, Career Growth opportunities with management potential, Travel Opportunities, 401K program, High earning potential with performance-based bonuses, Dental and Medical Insurance available after 6 months of employment. *All benefits are for Qualifying Employees*
Job Type: Part-time that can evolve into full-time. Hours are Mon-Thurs, 10AM-5PM. We are flexible about hours and will confirm in the interview.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
*Please submit a resume and tell us a little about yourself and any work experience that applies to this position. Provide a phone number to reach you and the best times to call. We may conduct a short preliminary phone interview.