RenewAge is California's fastest growing energy management technology and construction company. We develop comprehensive energy management hardware, software and service solutions for large scale real estate property owners to maximize their building's energy and operational cost efficiency. We have successfully implemented over 1,000 energy and construction management solutions for clients across the western US.
We are seeking an innovative and entrepreneurial Creative / Marketing Director with a strong background in brand management, creative directing/development, graphic design (UX/UI) and marketing planning/coordination to help grow RenewAge and its partner product/service brands to become a national powerhouse.Your primary duties as a will include:
- Brand management of the RenewAge brand (and partner hardware / software brands)
- Developing the core Company messaging, copyright and storytelling of all public facing materials
- Revamping the design of all digital assets to optimize UX/UI and SEO targets (websites, landing page, social media, etc.)
- Revamping of all marketing materials (flyers, brochures, spec sheets, press releases, videos, etc.)
- Developing creative new marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Preparing online (ex. email newsletters) and print marketing campaigns (ex. mailers)
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Help to foster a positive internal culture and branding within the Company
Requirements of the role:
- Innovative thinking, entrepreneurial spirit
- 'Jack or Jill of all trades' mentality; well versed in all aspects of Creative & Marketing management from design to copyrighting, development, production, management, etc.
- 4+ years in similar role/capacity for Marketing or Creative directing
- Strong graphic design experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Strong understanding of UX/UI principals and hands-on experience
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Web design and development experience a plus
This position includes a base salary plus benefits (health, 401K, expense reimbursement) and performance bonuses. We're looking for a Jack/Jill-of-all-trades marketing and creative professional. If that is you and you are looking to join a lightning fast growing Company with a hungry and positive Company culture and significant room for advancement, please apply today!